Uconn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oldboy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just called UCONN...answering machine. Surprised?NO

Members don't see this ad.

oldboy said:
I just called UCONN...answering machine. Surprised?NO

have you contacted them since? I dont know if I should call or wait.

I just called right now and the answering maching is still on. LET US KNOW "CMONN!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
just talked to trica avolt!!!!! she said they will update aadsas today, but she wouldn't tell me my status over the phone.

Did she say that why she can't give it to you over the phone? i'm still getting her answering machine. I wanna know so badly.

Nothing is updated on my AADSAS yet....when did you speak with her about updating it today?

GAAAAH, too much waiting...no answers!!!

UCONN, UCONN, where art thou?

OHH THIS IS KILLING ME!! i wanna know from uconn. Why are they lying to us that they're gonna post on AADSAS. I think all admissions people go hom by 5pm anyways and it's already 4. I'm guessing that their day is no longer than past 5pm. I hope not though and they tell us today. "CMONNNNNN ALREADY

I like it . . . CCCCCOOOOOMMMMOOOOONNNNNNNNN UUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN!

I too am frustrated . . .

Has anybody seen any change on their AADSAS?? Maybe they're pullin a late nighter . . .

This sucks. It's already 5:03

No man, no change, I dunno what they're doing. I'm losing hope for today. I don't think it's gonna happen. Well leafs are playin' in a bit, so i'm gonna get busy, maybe something later on tonight if they do actually work that late.

Maybe they meant next week when they said today? :D

This is SOOOOOO aggravating!!!! *refresh refresh refresh*

Members don't see this ad :)
Still no change on anybodys??? Not mine. That is just plain stupid.

Anybody heard anything or contacted anybody yet this morning??

I called yesterday, so i'm not calling again, i don't wanna get on the bad side. But i dunno wussup with them, they aren't updating, and being rude on the phone. It's really turning me off. That's actually what one of the students told me at Uconn: that the faculty tends to get very rude and arrogant once the pressure starts to build on them. Lets see though, i'm desperately waiting too.

I just called AADSAS. They said that the schools directly enter the changes of status into the AADSAS website and that it does not go through them at all. Still waiting...............................

It seems to me that they don't know who they're going to accept right now. When i asked Tricia if letters have been mailed, she kinda ignored it and said we'll update the site. So, from this, I'm guessing that they just don't know yet. Maybe a really competitive pool or just disorganized. Not a single acceptance yet! It's wierd.

AADSAS just updated their site. UCONN yeah!! And UOP, BU.... all up, "OFFER MADE". I'm going nuts here. :love:

I'm intensely annoyed though, because AADSAS apparently doesn't "LIVE-UPDATE". All dates are marked 12/01. And I know that two of those schools posted the information yesterday. It showed up today. What are we paying AADSAS for again? :mad:

So, it seems that 12pm is when they fix it up to show everything.

Now I'm transfixed: UCONN vs. UOP vs. Stonybrook :eek:

You can call me Dr., thank you. :laugh:

I got a "status unchanged." I guess I didnt make the first wave of acceptances? Oh well. See what happens in the next couple months.

Same here! Just woke up from a nap after my TERRIBLE morning and checked my status and BAM, "offer made"! :D

Hum . . . mine still says "invited for interview." Maybe I get another one . . .

I'mFillingFine said:
Same here! Just woke up from a nap after my TERRIBLE morning and checked my status and BAM, "offer made"! :D

Good for you guys!!!

natromcb, did your status not change or does it actually say "status unchanged." Did anybody get rejected?

mine still says invited for interview too :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

MINE STILL SAYS invited for interview too.. what the hell is going on??/

It means one of two things. Either they are updating each one individually or they want to have us available for later because we are not in the first round of acceptances.

It could also just be AADSAS after looking at eliam's situation . . .

Hey fatman, I think you should call. THen oldboy can call and then i'll call and we'll start a cycle until they reject us cuz' we piss the crap out of them. No seriously, one of us should call and i think it should you be fatman cuz' you haven't called yet.

lol. Look what we have become . . .

I think I'll wait just a little bit longer, then I probably will call them . . .

i am going to have a heart attack at 26.

I'mFillingFine said:

Imfillinfine:

What letter does your last name start with?

HOORAH! They changed it! My first acceptance! Go look now!

This really really sucks. Good thing I have nothing to do today . . .

Fat_Man said:
Still nothing. What does your last name start with?? Or if you don't want to say, is it before or after R??

This really really sucks. Good thing I have nothing to do today . . .

If it helps you guys out, I was accepted to UConn and my last name starts with F. Maybe they're updating people individually. Good luck.

It's wierd fat man cuz' you, me and oldboy have been the most desperate since yesterday and we still don't find out. My last name starts with S, so i'm gonna be after you fatty (If your super theory is correct).

Well, it's comforting to know that TERPDDS's status changed later. That must mean that they aren't doing them all at the same time . . .
I kind of like being called fatty . . .

My last name is "Z". And seriosuly, come on....i've had to deal with this crap my whole life. How about just once they go backwards.

my last name starts with P. Still says "invited for interview" I have a feeling it isn't going to change.

My last name is "Z" also, and stdgage, I feel your pain.

MSZ....your profile says you have a UCONN acceptance? So have you heard?

So, has anybody's status changed recently??

Got my first acceptance to UConn too!!! :D :D

still says the same thing

My Last name starts with A!!!!!! And mine still says the same thing on AADSAS " Received/Under Review" So much for the Alphabetical theory...lol..

Sweet!!!!!!!!!! I just heard from UCONN and I am In!!!!

TERPDDS< I think I interviewed with you at VCU on the 17th. So are you going to accept the UCONN Invite?

Sorry guys bad news for those us waiting for the responses. I talked to admissions people in uconn. They said that if your status still has not been updated to denied or offer made, then you are on the waitlist. I guess i'm on the waitlist :(((((( I'm speaking for myself but I'm pretty sure that applies to everyone cuz' she didn't ask my name or anything, jsut told me this straight up.

Alteast I made some kind of list...lol.. better than being denied I guess... YAY my first waitlist!!!.. Somehow, that doesnt quite have the same ring to it... :(