UCs Post Bac (UCSF, UCI, UCD)

Started by xxabi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

xxabi

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm highly considering applying for postbacs and one or all of the UCs as I am a legal resident of California. However, I noticed the clause that stated that they are for URMs, can anyone specifically speak to what categories one would need to fall under, maybe those of you who have applied and been accepted?

In the past, I have been considered a URM but sometimes not, and I'm not sure what are the characteristics the UCs are looking for in URMs applying to these post bac programs.

Thanks!