UCSD 2010 Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For those who already interviewed, around what time did the interview end?

Members don't see this ad.

For those who already interviewed, around what time did the interview end?

Might be too late considering that the last round is tomorrow. But, it lasted 3.5 hours. 8am-11:30am.

Haha ya, I should've read the interview invite thoroughly. I read it again and saw that they said it would last 4 hours. Thanks anyway.

Members don't see this ad :)
If anyone has been accepted to this school, please let me know so you can be added to the roll call for 2014/2015. Please post in the sticky thread or PM me your acceptances and the program you will be attending (if accepted to multiple schools).:)

was in the last group of interviews this past weekend!! ohoo~hopefully will hear some good news in March!:xf:

I got my letter of acceptance in the mail today! :soexcited:

I definitely did not expect to hear back from them so soon; I interviewed 2/4. I hope many more of you will hear good news in the mail soon!

Wow that was fast! CONGRATSSSS! If you don't mind me asking, do you live around SD?

Awesome news peartiser! Can't believe decisions were mailed out in under a week. I was also there on 2/4, hoping to be as excited as you were.

Wow that was fast! CONGRATSSSS! If you don't mind me asking, do you live around SD?

No, I live in Irvine. It's only an hour away, so it took just 1 day for the letter to get here.

I got my letter of acceptance in the mail today! :soexcited:

I definitely did not expect to hear back from them so soon; I interviewed 2/4. I hope many more of you will hear good news in the mail soon!

What??? the interview rounds on Jan 21, 22 still haven't heard back while you was on Feb 4 and got accepted already?! You must be extremely exceptional then. Congrats!!! :thumbup: Was your interview in the morning or afternoon? Did you talk to the Dean about PharmD/PhD program?

What??? the interview rounds on Jan 21, 22 still haven't heard back while you was on Feb 4 and got accepted already?! You must be extremely exceptional then. Congrats!!! :thumbup: Was your interview in the morning or afternoon? Did you talk to the Dean about PharmD/PhD program?

Haha no, not extremely exceptional. I don't think UCSD makes decisions until all interviews are done, so they probably didn't start reviewing your file until earlier this week.

I had the afternoon interview, and no, I didn't talk to the Dean about the PharmD/PhD program. A potentially 9 year long program is not my cup of tea.

Mine came today in Los Angeles, also interviewed 2/4

Members don't see this ad :)
My friend received her acceptance as well. She interviewed on 2/5. Lives in socal.

Got an acceptance letter today.
I interviewed 02/05 afternoon and I am attending here!!:laugh:

I also got my acceptance letter today in the mail! My interview was 2/5 afternoon and I live in NorCal!~:D

Got an acceptance letter today.
I interviewed 02/05 afternoon and I am attending here!!:laugh:
I was in your interview group then!! I'm also planning on going to UCSD! we definitely should keep in touch with each other~:)

Congratsss!! to all those who got accepted alr. Anyone from 1/21-22 heard back?? I really wanna go there, but I can only HOPE. :xf:

I'm going to spend my day irritated that the mail doesn't come on sundays :annoyed:

Congrats HermJ and everyone else who has been accepted already!

HermJ, just curious what part of NorCal are you from? I am from NorCal too..haven't got anything in the mail yet.

Will cross my fingers for you guys!! Hopefully you get the letter too~~;)

hmm seems strange that only the 2/4 and 2/5 interviewees are hearing back and there is nothing for the 1/21 and 1/22 interviewees..that doesn't seem right..but who knows?.. maybe they are working their way back this year??

I was in your interview group then!! I'm also planning on going to UCSD! we definitely should keep in touch with each other~:)

For sure! Congrats to you!! I wonder if I actually met you that day! Who knows!? :D

Congrats HermJ and everyone else who has been accepted already!

HermJ, just curious what part of NorCal are you from? I am from NorCal too..haven't got anything in the mail yet.

I'm in Berkeley~when was your interview? I kind of have a feeling that they are going through the files backwards since none of my friends who were in the earlier interviews have gotten a response yet, and they are all much more smart and competent than me! No worries!:)

I also received my letter of acceptance yesterday!
don't give up hope, I hope all receive ur letters soon :)
p.s I also live in LA

I'm in Berkeley~when was your interview? I kind of have a feeling that they are going through the files backwards since none of my friends who were in the earlier interviews have gotten a response yet, and they are all much more smart and competent than me! No worries!:)

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I was working all day..which sort of helped me not to obsess over ucsd stuff haha. I interviewed on 2/5 in the morning. I wonder if they are going by alphabetical order? My last name is towards the end of the alphabet..

Is there anyone from San Diego got accepted already?

I'm from San Diego! I actually go to UCSD for undergrad :D.

that makes me worry, I'm from UCSD and interviewed on 2/4 too but still haven't got any mail yet :oops:, keeping my fingers crossed:xf:
Anyways, congrats xtm29x!!!

Received my acceptance letter in the mail today (addressed on 2/10). I interviewed 1/21, and I'm from Oklahoma.

Congrats to everyone else! I'm still waiting to hear a Yay or Nay back from UCSF before I accept or decline UCSD's offer.

Hi Snookiesowner,
I see that you got in to usc already?
where is your first choice? I already got into ucsd but my first choice is usc, but unfortunatley i'm still on the waiting list for that school :(

Hi Snookiesowner,
where is your first choice? I already got into ucsd but my first choice is usc, but unfortunatley i'm still on the waiting list for that school :(

At first my first choices were UCSF and UCSD. I withdrew frm UCSF before my interview (which would have been Friday) and awaiting UCSD's decision.
I think my first choice is USC now too. It's close to home, to work and I know a lot of alumni. It's an awesome school too.

Good luck! I hope you get in :)

Hi Snookiesowner,

Hey srad, can we switch places? Lol.
I got into USC, but my first choice is UCSD. I'm still waiting to hear from them.

Hi Snookiesowner,

I am kind of in your position. I'm also on AC list for USC, and it sucks, but USC and UCSD are tied for me. So I guess in some strange way, being on the AC list also makes the decision easier for me. :p

Sdcaligirl:
I wishhhhhh we could switch our spots! its my dream to go to usc

haha...I'm definitely going to UCSD so hopefully one of guys will be able to take my USC spot!!;)

haha...I'm definitely going to UCSD so hopefully one of guys will be able to take my USC spot!!;)

I would gladly spurn Washington and Michigan for your spot at SC...

Any new acceptance this week? I'm still waiting to hear back. Does anyone know if denial letters have also been sent out or juz acceptances so far?

anyone for sure going to UCSD? I want to create a FB page/group for our class!! :D

i got my acceptance letter today. It was dated on Feb 16 and I am from socal.

i got my acceptance letter today. It was dated on Feb 16 and I am from socal.

Congratss!!! and thanks for your reply :). Will you be attending SD?

Thanks! YEP! I only got accepted to this school. hehhe

Yaaaaaaaaay!!!! I got my acceptance letter today. Dated 2/16. I will definetly be attending its my dream school. Yes to facebook page!!

Congratsss!! to all those who got accepted alr. Anyone from 1/21-22 heard back?? I really wanna go there, but I can only HOPE. :xf:
yeah,I did. I interviewed on the 21st, and got my acceptance letter last week before Valentine's day,haha. i was so surprised they sent it out so early and i got accepted.