-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UCSD 2010 Application
Started by HermJ
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
For those who already interviewed, around what time did the interview end?
Might be too late considering that the last round is tomorrow. But, it lasted 3.5 hours. 8am-11:30am.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If anyone has been accepted to this school, please let me know so you can be added to the roll call for 2014/2015. Please post in the sticky thread or PM me your acceptances and the program you will be attending (if accepted to multiple schools).🙂
WOW that was fast
Wow that was fast! CONGRATSSSS! If you don't mind me asking, do you live around SD?
No, I live in Irvine. It's only an hour away, so it took just 1 day for the letter to get here.
I got my letter of acceptance in the mail today!
I definitely did not expect to hear back from them so soon; I interviewed 2/4. I hope many more of you will hear good news in the mail soon!
What??? the interview rounds on Jan 21, 22 still haven't heard back while you was on Feb 4 and got accepted already?! You must be extremely exceptional then. Congrats!!! 👍 Was your interview in the morning or afternoon? Did you talk to the Dean about PharmD/PhD program?
What??? the interview rounds on Jan 21, 22 still haven't heard back while you was on Feb 4 and got accepted already?! You must be extremely exceptional then. Congrats!!! 👍 Was your interview in the morning or afternoon? Did you talk to the Dean about PharmD/PhD program?
Haha no, not extremely exceptional. I don't think UCSD makes decisions until all interviews are done, so they probably didn't start reviewing your file until earlier this week.
I had the afternoon interview, and no, I didn't talk to the Dean about the PharmD/PhD program. A potentially 9 year long program is not my cup of tea.
D
deleted289008
Got mine today as well ^___^ 2/4 interview day!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was in your interview group then!! I'm also planning on going to UCSD! we definitely should keep in touch with each other~🙂Got an acceptance letter today.
I interviewed 02/05 afternoon and I am attending here!!![]()
I'm going to spend my day irritated that the mail doesn't come on sundays 

I'm going to spend my day irritated that the mail doesn't come on sundays![]()
Ditto. 🙁 And I have to work the whole day on Monday...it's gonna be a long day.
Ditto. 🙁 And I have to work the whole day on Monday...it's gonna be a long day.
Will cross my fingers for you guys!! Hopefully you get the letter too~~😉
Congrats HermJ and everyone else who has been accepted already!
HermJ, just curious what part of NorCal are you from? I am from NorCal too..haven't got anything in the mail yet.
HermJ, just curious what part of NorCal are you from? I am from NorCal too..haven't got anything in the mail yet.
Will cross my fingers for you guys!! Hopefully you get the letter too~~😉
I was in your interview group then!! I'm also planning on going to UCSD! we definitely should keep in touch with each other~🙂
For sure! Congrats to you!! I wonder if I actually met you that day! Who knows!? 😀
Congrats HermJ and everyone else who has been accepted already!
HermJ, just curious what part of NorCal are you from? I am from NorCal too..haven't got anything in the mail yet.
I'm in Berkeley~when was your interview? I kind of have a feeling that they are going through the files backwards since none of my friends who were in the earlier interviews have gotten a response yet, and they are all much more smart and competent than me! No worries!🙂
I'm in Berkeley~when was your interview? I kind of have a feeling that they are going through the files backwards since none of my friends who were in the earlier interviews have gotten a response yet, and they are all much more smart and competent than me! No worries!🙂
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I was working all day..which sort of helped me not to obsess over ucsd stuff haha. I interviewed on 2/5 in the morning. I wonder if they are going by alphabetical order? My last name is towards the end of the alphabet..
D
deleted289008
I'm from San Diego! I actually go to UCSD for undergrad 😀.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm from San Diego! I actually go to UCSD for undergrad 😀.
that makes me worry, I'm from UCSD and interviewed on 2/4 too but still haven't got any mail yet 😳, keeping my fingers crossed

Anyways, congrats xtm29x!!!
Received my acceptance letter in the mail today (addressed on 2/10). I interviewed 1/21, and I'm from Oklahoma.
Congrats to everyone else! I'm still waiting to hear a Yay or Nay back from UCSF before I accept or decline UCSD's offer.
Congrats to everyone else! I'm still waiting to hear a Yay or Nay back from UCSF before I accept or decline UCSD's offer.
got an email today saying "Be Patient" Hmmm
Hi Snookiesowner,
I see that you got in to usc already?
where is your first choice? I already got into ucsd but my first choice is usc, but unfortunatley i'm still on the waiting list for that school 🙁
At first my first choices were UCSF and UCSD. I withdrew frm UCSF before my interview (which would have been Friday) and awaiting UCSD's decision.
I think my first choice is USC now too. It's close to home, to work and I know a lot of alumni. It's an awesome school too.
Good luck! I hope you get in 🙂
Hi Snookiesowner,
I see that you got in to usc already?
where is your first choice? I already got into ucsd but my first choice is usc, but unfortunatley i'm still on the waiting list for that school 🙁
Hey srad, can we switch places? Lol.
I got into USC, but my first choice is UCSD. I'm still waiting to hear from them.
Hi Snookiesowner,
I see that you got in to usc already?
where is your first choice? I already got into ucsd but my first choice is usc, but unfortunatley i'm still on the waiting list for that school 🙁
I am kind of in your position. I'm also on AC list for USC, and it sucks, but USC and UCSD are tied for me. So I guess in some strange way, being on the AC list also makes the decision easier for me. 😛
haha...I'm definitely going to UCSD so hopefully one of guys will be able to take my USC spot!!😉
I would gladly spurn Washington and Michigan for your spot at SC...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yaaaaaaaaay!!!! I got my acceptance letter today. Dated 2/16. I will definetly be attending its my dream school. Yes to facebook page!!
Yaaaaaaaaay!!!! I got my acceptance letter today. Dated 2/16. I will definetly be attending its my dream school. Yes to facebook page!!
Congratz to y'all who got accepted!
So here's the link to the group that I created. Add yourself! 😍
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_190181454348901
yeah,I did. I interviewed on the 21st, and got my acceptance letter last week before Valentine's day,haha. i was so surprised they sent it out so early and i got accepted.Congratsss!! to all those who got accepted alr. Anyone from 1/21-22 heard back?? I really wanna go there, but I can only HOPE.![]()
Accepted! Hot dang!!!!!!
Now I don't know where to go!
Now I don't know where to go!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 5K

