UCSD acceptances tomorrow!!!!

Started by kuhlguy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kuhlguy

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just reminding everyone that you can call the admissions office tmrrw if you interveiwed early october or earlier to see if youve been accepted ...

good luck everyone!!
 
Are you just going to call the admissions office and be like, "Umm... Hi UCSD, did you accept me?" I'm not sure exactly how I'm supposed to word it... should I ask for an update on my file?... Ugh... I'm getting more and more nervous!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
the director of admissions said a number of applicants from most recent interview group (last Thur 12/6) may be evaluated today and are allowed to call him if we just can't wait to find out. i think might just call tomorrow just for the hell of it. he's totally open to phone calls and said it doesn't help or hurt you.
 
anyone calling in the morning????



i am so anxious/nervous/apprehensive about this :scared:
 
Do they make rejection/wait-list decisions at this point, too? Or do they just make the accept or keep-in-pool decision?

Good luck to everyone waiting!
 
gluck to everyone!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! im so nervous 😱


..........quite literally going insane at the moment,......
 
Good luck you guys!! Hope you get to hear the good news! And remember, if you don't get in today you still have a good shot through the acceptable pool. :luck:
 
I called today and they said that my application had not been reviewed yet because my interviewers had not submitted his/her form or were not present at the ad com meeting!!! Argh!!! (I had interviewed on Nov. 15)
 
I called today and they said that my application had not been reviewed yet because my interviewers had not submitted his/her form or were not present at the ad com meeting!!! Argh!!! (I had interviewed on Nov. 15)

Same for me. What a bummer. Now we have to wait until the next committee meeting after the holiday break.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ACCEPTED!!!! interviewed on Nov. 15th.... omg........i called and asked Zeglen like 3 times during the conversation if i had really been accepted and it wasnt some mistake!!!!

my first acceptance too.....


i love SD!!!:banana::banana::banana:


:luck::luck::luck::luck: to the rest of you!!!!
 
ACCEPTED!!!! interviewed on Nov. 15th.... omg........i called and asked Zeglen like 3 times during the conversation if i had really been accepted and it wasnt some mistake!!!!

my first acceptance too.....


i love SD!!!:banana::banana::banana:


:luck::luck::luck::luck: to the rest of you!!!!
AWESOME! Congratulations!
 
ACCEPTED!!!! interviewed on Nov. 15th.... omg........i called and asked Zeglen like 3 times during the conversation if i had really been accepted and it wasnt some mistake!!!!

my first acceptance too.....


i love SD!!!:banana::banana::banana:


:luck::luck::luck::luck: to the rest of you!!!!

Congratulations! Hopefully those of us waiting will get to post similar good news in January. Enjoy the acceptance!
 
Congrats to BigMDT and good luck to those waiting. I feel for you. The wait is agonizing!!! I'll check back in Jan. to see how it goes!!!