UCSD secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uclabruin1

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did the UCSD secondary come out? if I didn't receive it does that mean I'm rejected? I used to be able to log on the UCSD site to see that they received my AMCAS, but today it doesn't even let me log on... .....hm.....=(

Members don't see this ad.

uclabruin1 said:
Did the UCSD secondary come out? if I didn't receive it does that mean I'm rejected? I used to be able to log on the UCSD site to see that they received my AMCAS, but today it doesn't even let me log on... .....hm.....=(

I had that same problem before, but someone told me that they don't lock you out of their website if they reject you. I got UCSD the other day, but some got it earlier than me. When did you get verified? I think they send it out slowly, according to verification times.

uclabruin1 said:

I wasn't able to log on tonight, either. There may have been some technical problems? UCSD just verified receipt of my application yesterday, and I doubt they'd reject me (or anyone) so quickly.
So don't worry...it's reassuring to hear that you've had the same problem.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah the ucsd secondary is out, but i haven't received one yet. It seems like they're sending out a batch every week or so...so maybe next week!

In the same boat... UCSD said they received my AMCAS but now I can't log in. Hopefully not a rejection, since I do work on the school of medicine campus.