ucsd secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

temmie

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just Wondering How Great It Is To Get A Ucsd Secondary. I Mean Does Anyone Know How Close I Am To Acceptance?

Members don't see this ad.

Its great until you have to write the two page bio :laugh:

I interviewed there and from what I remember the admissions chick said that they interview a fairly high percentage of those who get the secondary.

blah, i was put on "hold" after my secondary about a month ago.

What now? =P

Members don't see this ad :)
StevenRF said:
Its great until you have to write the two page bio :laugh:

I interviewed there and from what I remember the admissions chick said that they interview a fairly high percentage of those who get the secondary.

They interview 25% of those who receive a secondary.

argonana said:
They interview 25% of those who receive a secondary.

That's a pretty good number - but where did you get it? Do they publish it somewhere on their website?

So, for those that did complete the secondary, did any of you mark interest in obtaining a degree in one of the other areas listed on the last page of the secondary?

I didn't, and am wondering if that might be detrimental given their focus on research.

I was super happy to have been granted a UCSD secondary being from Hawaii and all, but I wasn't too happy when I got the interview hold on 9/20. Then again, I guess that's better than a flat-out rejection, right? So congrats to the OP... you are one step closer. And also 2-pages closer to writing your autobiography, too. Have fun with the secondary... it's a doozy.