UCSF acceptance letter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cjpark84

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got the letter in the mail from Dean Featherstone saying that I got in, but it didn't have any instructions on what I'm supposed to do. Does anybody else know what we are supposed to do?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I talked to admissions today when they called to tell me i was accepted and they said a packet was sent out that should get to us by the end of this week or early next week. She said it would have instructions for sending our deposit, etc, etc. She also said that it was sent through their university mail system (whatever that means) so it would probably be delayed. I hope she wasn't referring to that letter you got today... it sounds like something else should be coming soon. Congrats!

Congrats! Did u have the hard time when u have to write a essay in the interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
I did have a really hard time on the essay portion in the interview.... I'm a pretty horrendous writer.

hey cjpark i interviewed with you on oct 31st. go class of 2013!! hope to see you next year!