1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

UCSF acceptance letter

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by cjpark84, Dec 3, 2008.

1. cjpark84

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I just got the letter in the mail from Dean Featherstone saying that I got in, but it didn't have any instructions on what I'm supposed to do. Does anybody else know what we are supposed to do?

Thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. joeDDS

joeDDS *UCSF Class of 2013*
    2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I talked to admissions today when they called to tell me i was accepted and they said a packet was sent out that should get to us by the end of this week or early next week. She said it would have instructions for sending our deposit, etc, etc. She also said that it was sent through their university mail system (whatever that means) so it would probably be delayed. I hope she wasn't referring to that letter you got today... it sounds like something else should be coming soon. Congrats!

4. gogobruin

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Congrats! Did u have the hard time when u have to write a essay in the interview?

5. cjpark84

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I did have a really hard time on the essay portion in the interview.... I'm a pretty horrendous writer.

6. osims

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    hey cjpark i interviewed with you on oct 31st. go class of 2013!! hope to see you next year!