UCSF Acceptance!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bigmess

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Mine just changed to "Offer Made" for UCSF at 9 AM EST today (it was "under review" for over 2 months). I'm sooo exited!! Anyone else got this?

Members don't see this ad.

Mine too! On AADSAS at least. I'll feel safer when I get a letter from the school. This is too good to be true!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
haha I guess both AADSAS status updates that they ended up removing were true :) I'm in too.

Congratulations to those who got in. i was wondering if you guys remember Dean perry saying that they will accept 44 people this round. So, if lets say 10 of these people withdraw post offer made, that means for the second round there would be 54 seats left?

me too!!!!! its all a dream..

44 acceptances is the number I remember. Have you guys seen anything on their website yet? Mine still says under review there. Anyone calling?

Yes. This must be true. I am I really part of the elite 44?????????????

OK, it's official! The Dean just called to make notifications. What a rush! Now I gotta wait till Sept??? I'm ready to start Monday!

they are calling? I better stand by the phone

The Dean just called me too on my cell phone!!! It's official...im super exited :D

does any know how much the deposit is?

me too.:hardy: and yes, 44 is the number.

Got the call.