UCSF Acceptance!!

Started by bigmess
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bigmess

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mine just changed to "Offer Made" for UCSF at 9 AM EST today (it was "under review" for over 2 months). I'm sooo exited!! Anyone else got this?
 
Mine too! On AADSAS at least. I'll feel safer when I get a letter from the school. This is too good to be true!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
haha I guess both AADSAS status updates that they ended up removing were true 🙂 I'm in too.
 
Congratulations to those who got in. i was wondering if you guys remember Dean perry saying that they will accept 44 people this round. So, if lets say 10 of these people withdraw post offer made, that means for the second round there would be 54 seats left?
 
44 acceptances is the number I remember. Have you guys seen anything on their website yet? Mine still says under review there. Anyone calling?
 
Yes. This must be true. I am I really part of the elite 44?????????????
 
OK, it's official! The Dean just called to make notifications. What a rush! Now I gotta wait till Sept??? I'm ready to start Monday!
 
The Dean just called me too on my cell phone!!! It's official...im super exited 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad