You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UCSF C/O 2022
Started by bchmcs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Btw starting this year, ucsf will be a 3 year program so we'll be the class of 2021.
But anyways, no interviews yet for me.
But anyways, no interviews yet for me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi y'all I submitted my app November 1 and just got an email confirmation today.
Now for more waiting...
"Interviews are by invitation only. Invitations will be e-mailed between mid-November and early-January. All applicants will be notified of their status by January 5, 2018. Status notifications and/or interview invitations and are not all sent at the same time."
Now for more waiting...
"Interviews are by invitation only. Invitations will be e-mailed between mid-November and early-January. All applicants will be notified of their status by January 5, 2018. Status notifications and/or interview invitations and are not all sent at the same time."
Can you change the title of this thread to something people can find? it took me forever to find this. Maybe UCSF Pharmacy class of 2021, applied 2017??? I started one before I found this one titled, "
UCSF pharmacy class of 2021" so idk if people will find it better haha
But I have not have any interviews either
UCSF pharmacy class of 2021" so idk if people will find it better haha
But I have not have any interviews either
Should I be worried if I didn't get an email confirmation?
I'm looking in the positive side of things that they are carefully reviewing apps one by one as they go, but I hope I'm not the only one in this situation!
Edit: I don't know if they are reviewing apps and then sending those emails, so I'm uncertain how the emails go.
I'm looking in the positive side of things that they are carefully reviewing apps one by one as they go, but I hope I'm not the only one in this situation!
Edit: I don't know if they are reviewing apps and then sending those emails, so I'm uncertain how the emails go.
Should I be worried if I didn't get an email confirmation?
I'm looking in the positive side of things that they are carefully reviewing apps one by one as they go, but I hope I'm not the only one in this situation!
Edit: I don't know if they are reviewing apps and then sending those emails, so I'm uncertain how the emails go.
I submitted mines the day it was due and I got a confirmation email 20 days later. They typically send out invites this week of December or the following week. I would check in with them if you're really worried!
I'm guessing that the earliest we'll hear back from them is this Friday or next Monday.
I was looking at past forums and it looks like for the past three or four years, UCSF has been sending the first round of interview emails on either a Friday or Monday.
(I've been obsessively checking SDN and trying to figure out when we'll hear back from UCSF
)
I was looking at past forums and it looks like for the past three or four years, UCSF has been sending the first round of interview emails on either a Friday or Monday.
(I've been obsessively checking SDN and trying to figure out when we'll hear back from UCSF
On another note, there seems the be another thread for UCSF. Is there a way to delete one of them so that we can all be on the same page?
I've tried to change the thread title but couldn't find a way to do it & I don't think SDN allows you to delete threads (that I'm aware of). If anyone knows how please lmk!
It is whatever. Im sure new people will comment in either threads not knowing which one is which lol. I'm just following up on both threads.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got an invite at 6pm today for 1/27!! But I’m requesting to reschedule as it conflicts with my interview with Western. Hope they can accommodate!
Congrats to everyone so far!
Congrats to everyone so far!
Last edited:
I got my interview invitation last night as well! 🙂
Where is everyone staying at? I'm not from SF, so any advice on housing accommodations will be appreciated!
Where is everyone staying at? I'm not from SF, so any advice on housing accommodations will be appreciated!
Is it safe to say those that did not get an invite is on the rejected pile at this point? 🙁
Don't count yourself out! In previous years they have sent out interview invites as late as January 10. This google doc someone started years ago gives us a good picture of UCSF's application timeline.
UCSF Pharmacy Application Cycle
Last edited:
Is it safe to say those that did not get an invite is on the rejected pile at this point? 🙁
I totally understand the feeling. I'm literally checking my email every second just hoping for an interview. And I know that they send invites even later into December, so there's still hope, but I can't wait much longer!!!!
I got my interview invitation last night as well! 🙂
Where is everyone staying at? I'm not from SF, so any advice on housing accommodations will be appreciated!
I am not from there either, but I did my post bacc at UCSF. I think airbnb is a lot cheaper than hotels. Mission, sunset, inner sunset, and richmond (make sure its the richmond in the city not outside the city) are all relatively close to UCSF. Maybe you could check those areas out first!
Didn't expect the interview to last from 11 to 5 haha. The MMI was fun and interesting. Good luck to the rest of the interviewees.
Have fun at the interview guys. It was a really fun experience for me! Goodluck
Yikes... this wait is killing me... Hope y’all are doing well! Do you guys know by any chance if UCSF might get back to some applicants before 3/1? I’m hoping to be able to save some money by not needing to put down deposits
Yikes... this wait is killing me... Hope y’all are doing well! Do you guys know by any chance if UCSF might get back to some applicants before 3/1? I’m hoping to be able to save some money by not needing to put down deposits
Ahh same here dude. I interviewed 2/2 and remember Joel saying they’ll start sending acceptances in three weeks (so perhaps by the end of this week). He also said everyone will be notified of their status (accepted/waitlist/rejected) by 3/3.
Ahh same here dude. I interviewed 2/2 and remember Joel saying they’ll start sending acceptances in three weeks (so perhaps by the end of this week). He also said everyone will be notified of their status (accepted/waitlist/rejected) by 3/3.
Ouu good to hear! I wonder if acceptances were sent out today along with the curriculum update. I haven't had a response yet haha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We will know by March 3rd. The email will be sent any day of this week now... so nervous 🙁
This wait is killing me! Seriously. Has anybody heard from them yet? I know Joel said they'll let us know by March 3rd but UCSF is the last school for me, and I really want to make my decision already, and March 1st is here and I honestly can't spend this much money on places that I won't go. This is so not fair for us, students.
This wait is killing me! Seriously. Has anybody heard from them yet? I know Joel said they'll let us know by March 3rd but UCSF is the last school for me, and I really want to make my decision already, and March 1st is here and I honestly can't spend this much money on places that I won't go. This is so not fair for us, students.
I SO FEEL YOU!!! UCSF is my last school too haha. Hopefully they do get back before the 1st tho.
Last edited:
It takes time to review all the applications and make the right decisions. This year you guys will hear it back even earlier than us last year (I heard back on March 13), so I don't think it is unfair to anyone.This wait is killing me! Seriously. Has anybody heard from them yet? I know Joel said they'll let us know by March 3rd but UCSF is the last school for me, and I really want to make my decision already, and March 1st is here and I honestly can't spend this much money on places that I won't go. This is so not fair for us, students.
Congrats!!! I wonder if it's only you or if it was a whole batch? I assume you got an email?I got my acceptance today at around noon btw. Hopefully the rest of the decisions come out soon!
AFAIK none of my friends who interviewed with me or before me got an email yet so I can't be sure how many people got them. Yes it was an email.Congrats!!! I wonder if it's only you or if it was a whole batch? I assume you got an email?
i got an acceptance email too!! hopefully everyone will hear back soon
Congrats everyone!
Did anyone hear back from today whether it was an acceptance, waitlist, or denial?
I still havent heard back yet :/
I haven’t heard back either 🙁(
Yeah I haven’t heard back either. Welp, 2 more days y’all!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm obsessively checking my emails and this forum every 30 minutes. This is not healthy lol
Lol me too xD At this point there’s no point anymore haha. We’re just gonna know by tomorrow
probably sf, ucsf is adopting 3 yr and p/np system. it'll be more stressful but all in all a good deal for a well connected school since I ultimately want to work in the bay area.For people that got accepted, are you considering sf or sc?
Got an acceptance at 7:28 pm today!!
I got my acceptance at 7:31 pm also!!!