UCSF C/O 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got my acceptance email at 7:57pm tonight! For those of you accepting the offer I’ll see you end of July :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Waitlisted.. and so the waiting continues.+pissed+

Ahh congrats everyone!

I'm waitlisted as well :unsure:

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations to everyone who got accepted!

I'm waitlisted top 20. I think my chances are too low to get in now... :(

Reactions: 1 user
Congratulations to everyone who got accepted!

I'm waitlisted top 20. I think my chances are too low to get in now... :(

I hear they let in 20-30 people from the waitlist so don’t give up hope! Believe it or not, a lot of people turn down UCSF.

Congratumalations to everyone accepted so far!!!

Can you guys post your stats?

I hear they let in 20-30 people from the waitlist so don’t give up hope! Believe it or not, a lot of people turn down UCSF.

Congratumalations to everyone accepted so far!!!

Don't you get my hopes up like that

If you guys dont mind, can you post your stats?
My situation is a little unique simply because I have a low undergraduate GPA and I am actually a reapplicant to UCSF.

Cumulative Undergrad GPA: 2.61 (Initially had my app canceled, but I requested an appeal and listed personal and professional reasons that account for the GPA)
PCAT: 89th percentile composite
<1 year pharmacy technician experience
6 years of healthcare related nonprofit volunteer experience
5+ years healthcare related nonprofit professional experience (including health education and benefits navigation)

Hello all.
Would like to hear more about the curriculum since this is going to be the first year they've changed from 4 to 3 year program What do the 4 year program graduates or students say and do they imagine doing it all over again in 3 years (assuming they're goimg through it for the first time)

Hello all.
Would like to hear more about the curriculum since this is going to be the first year they've changed from 4 to 3 year program What do the 4 year program graduates or students say and do they imagine doing it all over again in 3 years (assuming they're goimg through it for the first time)
They changed the entire curriculum so the 3-year program will not take the same classes as the 4-year program. It is also P/NP grading system so it will be less stressful, I think.

They changed the entire curriculum so the 3-year program will not take the same classes as the 4-year program. It is also P/NP grading system so it will be less stressful, I think.
I see. Thank you for the info PharmD2909. Are you a student there? I don't know if I am right but I have an impression students at UCSF get great rotations..