• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

senram87

5+ Year Member
Feb 26, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hey all,

I was recently accepted into the UCSF dental post bac, however I know little about the program beyond what is on their webpage. I have tried searching online for it, and even contacting current students, however I have had no luck in finding more info. on it.

Does anyone have any information they could provide me with the program? I am curious to know how many people have moved on from the post bac to their dental school.

Thanks!

Longcatislong

7+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2010
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I met a few post-baccs during the Impressions Conference last month, and the info I'm goign to provide for you hear is what I learned about them and the program during that UCSF Impressions event.

They are very involved in the UCSF dental program from what I could tell. I think they even helped plan the conference. Also, they are each given a massive community service/research project to do over the course of their post-bacc year in addition to classes through UCBX. Also, they are each assigned mentors (current dentists, ucsf profs, etc) to help them throughout the year. It's very small (perhaps selective?) program that only has about 6-7 people in it currently.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.