UCSF interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pedsapp23

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard from UCSF about interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

Nope... i have been wondering too. Posted a couple times and no one else seemed to know. Would be interested in seeing what anyone else has to offer since this is the only cali school im waiting on.

thanks!
pedsapp23 said:
Anyone heard from UCSF about interviews?

I heard from them back in mid-October and actually just did my interview there a few days ago. They generally interview on M/W/F with social events on M/Th evenings with the residents ("Dessert Nights" hosted at a resident's home).

Members don't see this ad :)
Got an invitation to interview today.

So last Monday my black streak from the west coast: rejects from Stanford, UWash, OHSU, UCSD finally came to a halt with a pair of SoCal invitations at UCLA, Children's Hosp of Orange Co.. Being that I hadn't hear from 2 in the bay area and my sis lives up there, I bought my tickets so that I could spend time with her for 4 days after the SoCal tour and if I get invited, I'm already there. if not, more time with the younger sis in her final weeks as an undergrad (Sara graduates from San Jose St with business degree)

This afternoon, I get back fromt he Northwestern Memorial interview day to see my inbox with an invite from UCSF! Woohoo! Now I only hope I get my 1st choice of interview date so I don't have to change my flight and pay way too much :)

UCLA- Sat Dec 3
CHOC- Tues Dec 6
UCSF- Wed Dec 7 (hopefully!)