ucsf interview.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hi Tasha,
I got the Information packet for interview from UCSF, but I live in U.S .they are opening the labs for the candidates from 12/02 to 12/05 for practise sessions.they won't provide instruments or anything else though.I don't know abt the weekend,they haven't mentioned anything...maybe henna will know...

Members don't see this ad.

Tasha,

Both my friend and I were invited for the UCSF interview, but both decided not to attend. We have been accepted elsewhere...and will not be attending UCSF interview.

But best of luck to you....I am really curious to see what the outcome will be.

hi! Anyone going on today or tomorrow for practice in ucsf.
i m from sanjose, so any girl wants to come? Please reply.
:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks, dentek2 and propel..
I haven't received my Info packet yet, it will probably take time to get to me as I live several continents away!
Propel, congrats on getting accepted, thats fantastic!!! How long after your interview did you get the good news? And yeah, I'm waiting to see the outcome of our appeal as well.. :D
Tasha

Tasha,

Hello again! Do you mind me asking where you are currently? For some reason I am thinking that you are in England? Is that correct? I got my acceptance letter approximately 2 weeks after the interview process. I think that is relatively quick. I was very happy...as you could imagine the wait could be very excruciating.

Propel,

No Im from even further than that... I live in the United Arab Emirates. :D
I think this whole exam/admissions process is excruciating, and only people like us who go through the entire thing can appreciate how much hard work and patience it needs. But then once one finally gets accepted, like you, the gratification far outweighs the tension and effort!! :) Im sure you feel now that everything you went thru was worth it. Congrats again, and all the best at your new school!! :)

Tasha
p.s.. pls say a little prayer for the rest of us.. :D