UCSF - no secondary?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bounce22

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I noticed that the wall of shame for UCSF was getting quite large, but I was wondering how many people haven't even received a secondary yet. As an august-mcater, I'm still worried that this is late in the game to receive a secondary. My AMCAS was sent to them over 9 weeks ago, although they mention on their website that it may take up to 10 weeks. If you know, please mention how long it has been since they've had your AMCAS and MCAT scores.

Members don't see this ad.

bounce22 said:
Hey guys, I noticed that the wall of shame for UCSF was getting quite large, but I was wondering how many people haven't even received a secondary yet. As an august-mcater, I'm still worried that this is late in the game to receive a secondary. My AMCAS was sent to them over 9 weeks ago, although they mention on their website that it may take up to 10 weeks. If you know, please mention how long it has been since they've had your AMCAS and MCAT scores.

They recieved my app on 9/21. Have not heard a peep. I am out of state tho so I might not be getting a secondary period. I took the April MCAT.