ucsf or stanford

Started by Spartan19
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Spartan19

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi. I am thinking about doing away rotations at either ucsf or stanford. If anyone here has done away rotations here, or have perspectives about either of these programs, I would appreciate it if you would post this information. Thanks.
 
Spartan19 said:
Hi. I am thinking about doing away rotations at either ucsf or stanford. If anyone here has done away rotations here, or have perspectives about either of these programs, I would appreciate it if you would post this information. Thanks.

Stanford is very student friendly. The attendings regularly conduct small group session (even 1 on 1) with students on rotation.
 
hi i am doktortekak from asia
i will be going to harvard next year for research fellowship. is there any one here doing the same thing. in other hospital:luck: :luck: :luck: