You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UCSF pharmacy class of 2021
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm still waiting for a response from them! Invitations are sent mid-December so we should be hearing back very soon ahhhhh
yup, still waiting for a response, the anxiety is real
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I freaked out today cause I received a call and my phone said it was "UCSF". Turns out it was someone from admissions calling to tell me PharmCAS didn't receive my January 2017 PCAT. Apparently PharmCAS throws out all scores received prior to July when the application cycle begins?! That's lame! Anyone else experience this? The guy told me he had a handful of people to call for the same issue.
They said they'd move my app forward with my self-reported unofficial scores if I had Pearson resend my score asap to PharmCAS. $20 -__-
They said they'd move my app forward with my self-reported unofficial scores if I had Pearson resend my score asap to PharmCAS. $20 -__-
I'm still waiting for a response from them! Invitations are sent mid-December so we should be hearing back very soon ahhhhh
yup, still waiting for a response, the anxiety is real
check your e-mails!I freaked out today cause I received a call and my phone said it was "UCSF". Turns out it was someone from admissions calling to tell me PharmCAS didn't receive my January 2017 PCAT. Apparently PharmCAS throws out all scores received prior to July when the application cycle begins?! That's lame! Anyone else experience this? The guy told me he had a handful of people to call for the same issue.
They said they'd move my app forward with my self-reported unofficial scores if I had Pearson resend my score asap to PharmCAS. $20 -__-
and to the person about official scores, i just uploaded my unofficial PCAT score to pharmCAS since i took it in November. I wouldnt stress if they called to check and other people had issues. I think your still okay.
check your e-mails!
and to the person about official scores, i just uploaded my unofficial PCAT score to pharmCAS since i took it in November. I wouldnt stress if they called to check and other people had issues. I think your still okay.
Yeah the guy seemed pretty chill about it and said the unofficial scores were fine for now. No biggie.
Are you telling us to check our email cause you got an email recently from them?
Hello friends. I'm a reapplicant to UCSF. Anywho, I emailed the director and he says they're still working on the applications and are gradually sending out invites. Last year I received an interview invite via email on 12/12, so they are a little behind this year.
Yes I got an email. But seeing the comment below everyone keep up hope 🙂.Yeah the guy seemed pretty chill about it and said the unofficial scores were fine for now. No biggie.
Are you telling us to check our email cause you got an email recently from them?
Hello! I got an invite on the 15th for the Jan 19th interview!I could not find a thread for UCSF so I wanted to start one. Has anyone gotten interview invites yet?!
I had my i interivew on Jan 27, and haven’t heard back from them yet about admissions. Did anyone hear back from UCSF whether they got accepted or not? I’m so nervous! I need to know so I can make my final decision before March 1st deadline!
I had my i interivew on Jan 27, and haven’t heard back from them yet about admissions. Did anyone hear back from UCSF whether they got accepted or not? I’m so nervous! I need to know so I can make my final decision before March 1st deadline!
Youre definitely not alone! Im hoping to hear back before the 1st also. Im also curious about whether anyone has heard back or not. I assume that some mightve because they just sent out that curriculum update
I asked about that during the interview. The faculty said to me that if UCSD did well with residency matches with a pass/no pass system, ucsf should as well.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K