UCSF pharmacy class of 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dre@mer

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I could not find a thread for UCSF so I wanted to start one. Has anyone gotten interview invites yet?!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm still waiting for a response from them! Invitations are sent mid-December so we should be hearing back very soon ahhhhh

Reactions: 1 user
yup, still waiting for a response, the anxiety is real

Members don't see this ad :)
I freaked out today cause I received a call and my phone said it was "UCSF". Turns out it was someone from admissions calling to tell me PharmCAS didn't receive my January 2017 PCAT. Apparently PharmCAS throws out all scores received prior to July when the application cycle begins?! That's lame! Anyone else experience this? The guy told me he had a handful of people to call for the same issue.

They said they'd move my app forward with my self-reported unofficial scores if I had Pearson resend my score asap to PharmCAS. $20 -__-

I'm still waiting for a response from them! Invitations are sent mid-December so we should be hearing back very soon ahhhhh
yup, still waiting for a response, the anxiety is real
I freaked out today cause I received a call and my phone said it was "UCSF". Turns out it was someone from admissions calling to tell me PharmCAS didn't receive my January 2017 PCAT. Apparently PharmCAS throws out all scores received prior to July when the application cycle begins?! That's lame! Anyone else experience this? The guy told me he had a handful of people to call for the same issue.

They said they'd move my app forward with my self-reported unofficial scores if I had Pearson resend my score asap to PharmCAS. $20 -__-
check your e-mails!

and to the person about official scores, i just uploaded my unofficial PCAT score to pharmCAS since i took it in November. I wouldnt stress if they called to check and other people had issues. I think your still okay.

check your e-mails!

and to the person about official scores, i just uploaded my unofficial PCAT score to pharmCAS since i took it in November. I wouldnt stress if they called to check and other people had issues. I think your still okay.

Yeah the guy seemed pretty chill about it and said the unofficial scores were fine for now. No biggie.

Are you telling us to check our email cause you got an email recently from them?

Hello friends. I'm a reapplicant to UCSF. Anywho, I emailed the director and he says they're still working on the applications and are gradually sending out invites. Last year I received an interview invite via email on 12/12, so they are a little behind this year.

Yeah the guy seemed pretty chill about it and said the unofficial scores were fine for now. No biggie.

Are you telling us to check our email cause you got an email recently from them?
Yes I got an email. But seeing the comment below everyone keep up hope :).

I had my i interivew on Jan 27, and haven’t heard back from them yet about admissions. Did anyone hear back from UCSF whether they got accepted or not? I’m so nervous! I need to know so I can make my final decision before March 1st deadline!

I had my i interivew on Jan 27, and haven’t heard back from them yet about admissions. Did anyone hear back from UCSF whether they got accepted or not? I’m so nervous! I need to know so I can make my final decision before March 1st deadline!

Youre definitely not alone! Im hoping to hear back before the 1st also. Im also curious about whether anyone has heard back or not. I assume that some mightve because they just sent out that curriculum update

I'm a bit nervous about the pass/no pass grading system.

Without a GPA, how would you look competitive if you want to apply to residencies/fellowships?

I asked about that during the interview. The faculty said to me that if UCSD did well with residency matches with a pass/no pass system, ucsf should as well.

I also interviewed on 1/27 and haven't heard back.