UCSF provisional Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bigheadfish

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got it. Not sure about the meaning.

" Candidates are admitted on a provisional basis pending fulfillment of additional requirements and submission of required documents. Your final acceptance depends on receipt of the required documents by the stated deadlines and verification of all documentation by the Admissions Office. "

Is it alternative list? Or just I'm missing some official documents.

Members don't see this ad.

Yaaa mee tooo!
It means acceptance. Like conditional acceptance. They will verify documents and *probably ask for more :) We will know when we get the hard copy package.

I got the e mail few minutes back
Sooooo kicked:banana::banana::banana::clap::soexcited:

Last edited:
-

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Lafea & Big head fish,

Congrats.....:thumbup:....U have made it..

Regards,

I got the provisinal acceptance too.......................:banana::banana::banana::banana::clap::soexcited::clap:

Hi

congrats folks who got accepted.I am in the high alternate status.Hoping i would eventually get acceptance.

congratulations!....:thumbup: ....if am not mistaken u got accepted at UCLA also rite....
Thanks, yes I got accepted at UCLA too.

Last edited:
Yes. After I confirm the UCLA admission I will reject UCSF.

Congratulations all you guys!!!

im on medium alternate status....does ny1 here know hw many students are kept on high and medium alternate status?......just wanted to gauge my chances!!

ny responses would be helpful!

Congratulations all you guys!!!

im on medium alternate status....does ny1 here know hw many students are kept on high and medium alternate status?......just wanted to gauge my chances!!

ny responses would be helpful!
well, 24 ppl out of 70 got the provisional acceptance, the rest will go into 3 groups , so you can calculate that how many ppl are in each group. ;)

well, 24 ppl out of 70 got the provisional acceptance, the rest will go into 3 groups , so you can calculate that how many ppl are in each group. ;)

I dont think that they are going to include all the rest into the alternate status. anyhow I am on the High Alternate status and I'm gonna decline it
so good luck for the Meduims

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got it. Not sure about the meaning.

" Candidates are admitted on a provisional basis pending fulfillment of additional requirements and submission of required documents. Your final acceptance depends on receipt of the required documents by the stated deadlines and verification of all documentation by the Admissions Office. "

Is it alternative list? Or just I'm missing some official documents.
Congrats!!!:D:hardy:

Congratulations to who got accpeted and welcome to California universities. :soexcited::soexcited::soexcited: Enjoy nice CA weather, beaches in west, and beautiful mountains in east.

congrats guys...welcome aboard :)

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

hi
i got accepted in UCSF , I am so happy
Please help me with banana dance

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:Count me in ,I got it toooo
am so excitedd

Any Idea what needs to be done from here onwards

Any Idea what needs to be done from here onwards
we'll have to wait for the hard copy I guess.

Anybody wants to start a facebook/yahoo/google/orkut group for UCSF class of 2011? That would be one more way of keeping in touch and discussing issues regarding loans/housing and so on?

Hey Guys,

I got the provisional acceptance from UCSF!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:
I am so Happy!!!! Congrats to all who got accepted and Good luck to all!!!

Hey Guys,

I got the provisional acceptance from UCSF!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:
I am so Happy!!!! Congrats to all who got accepted and Good luck to all!!!
You deserve it..I have sent a PM ..pl Check it out..
Thanks

hey guys just recieved my ucsf packet today..goin to send the 1000$ check..have any of you guys thought of housing options??

:banana::banana::banana:banana dance for me as I am also in . Sorry late to post.:luck::boom:

hey guys just recieved my ucsf packet today..goin to send the 1000$ check..have any of you guys thought of housing options??

Congratulations dentistinusa and hanz25.....welcome aboard...see you guys in June...

i got my acceptaance letter recently and i received an email saying t hat i need to submit some documents. can somebody tell me what are these documents.anything i need to arrange from the home country.
Thanks

i got my acceptaance letter recently and i received an email saying t hat i need to submit some documents. can somebody tell me what are these documents.anything i need to arrange from the home country.
Thanks
congrats:thumbup::D Welcome to the group. Did u get picked from the alt list?

The documents might be transcripts from MPH MHA PhD degrees if you have them. Or some score report or the other. You have to contact Mary Pham and ask. And IMO you will have enough time to get it.

Join ucsf class of 2011 on Orkut if you can.

I have a question regarding the official welcome letter. Did anyone get it yet? ORAny idea when will we get it.
Thanks

congratulations ...u guys gettin into UCSF....wht scores did u get???? i'm givin my exams in a mnth...jus wntd to knw...how competitive its gotten....

Hi
I have the same question as blackjewel. can somebody guide us here please

When you get acceptance you get a big fat envelope w/ UCSF brochure and info on housing/visa/financial aid in about a week.
Unless you mean something different.

Thank you so much for your repy, what I meant was the the letter from the University with net id,if anyone got it yet if not when do you think we will get it.
Thank you so much

Thank you so much for your repy, what I meant was the the letter from the University with net id,if anyone got it yet if not when do you think we will get it.
Thank you so much
No not yet.
Not sure really.

No not yet.
Not sure really.
I asked Ms Pham and she said by the end of this month we will get it with our password and ID number see you in June guys ...sooooo happy

hi everybody,

on the site ucsf idp says we need to have a minimmum of 75 in each sub topic of nbde part 1 ..i have total score of 87 but not 75 in every topic...can i still apply/???

hi everybody,

on the site ucsf idp says we need to have a minimmum of 75 in each sub topic of nbde part 1 ..i have total score of 87 but not 75 in every topic...can i still apply/???
Yes. That is for old pattern.

Hi,

Is there any way to prepare for the USCF practical interview. What is usually asked??

Last year they asked full gold crown on upper and lower molar... check out the interview thread.