UCSF secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xaelia

neenlet
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I submitted my AMCAS and my UC application and they received it back in July...and I still haven't heard anything from them on their status. Is that how it always goes when they decline to send you a secondary? Just leave you hanging indefinently?

Members don't see this ad.

I still haven't heard anything from them on their status.

By this do you mean you haven't received an email or letter?

Have you been checking their status page on the website? Thats how I found out about my secondary request(dated 9/20/02) from them. No email or letter to notify me. Just so happened that I checked their webpage.

Oops...just so you know I was declined a secondary from UCLA last year...and when that happens your status page will only have the date that your AMCAS was received. The rest of the fields will be blank. If they are denying you the other fields will probably still remain blank in December or January.

So since it is still sorta early right now I wouldn't hit the panic button just yet if SF hasn't requested a secondary.

I, as you, have yet to receive the 2ndary from UCSF. If you are outta state, as I am, I think basically it's implicit rejection. (Gosh i can't believe that I wasn't even able to get into the 1700/5000)...

Don't put your money on hearing anything from that school again.