UCSF secondary

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by xaelia, Sep 26, 2002.

1. xaelia

xaelia neenlet
    Physician Faculty

Attending Physician
    So, I submitted my AMCAS and my UC application and they received it back in July...and I still haven't heard anything from them on their status. Is that how it always goes when they decline to send you a secondary? Just leave you hanging indefinently?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. UCLAMAN

UCLAMAN Air Jordan Collector

By this do you mean you haven't received an email or letter?

Have you been checking their status page on the website? Thats how I found out about my secondary request(dated 9/20/02) from them. No email or letter to notify me. Just so happened that I checked their webpage.

4. UCLAMAN

UCLAMAN Air Jordan Collector

Oops...just so you know I was declined a secondary from UCLA last year...and when that happens your status page will only have the date that your AMCAS was received. The rest of the fields will be blank. If they are denying you the other fields will probably still remain blank in December or January.

So since it is still sorta early right now I wouldn't hit the panic button just yet if SF hasn't requested a secondary.

5. sluox

Physician

Fellow [Any Field]
    I, as you, have yet to receive the 2ndary from UCSF. If you are outta state, as I am, I think basically it's implicit rejection. (Gosh i can't believe that I wasn't even able to get into the 1700/5000)...

Don't put your money on hearing anything from that school again.