UCSF Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hoylematt

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would really like to get working on this now. Does anyone have a link to the secondary application for UC San Fransisco.

Thank you in advance.:D

Members don't see this ad.

You have to wait until they send you and email with the link. They specifically say in the email not to open the link if the email wasn't sent to you I think.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thats cool. What is unfortunate is I faxed them my scores and they said they got them but they cannot offer me a secondary until they have the officials. I was like "Why can't I work on it for the next 2 weeks while I wait". They said sorry, It's our policy. What kind of policy is that?

It bothers me how there are a handful of schools that just want to be different from the rest.

Thats cool. What is unfortunate is I faxed them my scores and they said they got them but they cannot offer me a secondary until they have the officials. I was like "Why can't I work on it for the next 2 weeks while I wait". They said sorry, It's our policy. What kind of policy is that?

It bothers me how there are a handful of schools that just want to be different from the rest.

Dude. It's UCSF we're talking about. UCSF. They are different from the rest. I wish there was a bowing-down/worshipping smiley I could put here.

But yeah, they probably want to minimize time/paperwork and be really really sure that you qualify before they give you the secondary. I wouldn't worry about it; it's not that long anyway.

Dude. It's UCSF we're talking about. UCSF. They are different from the rest. I wish there was a bowing-down/worshipping smiley I could put here.

But yeah, they probably want to minimize time/paperwork and be really really sure that you qualify before they give you the secondary. I wouldn't worry about it; it's not that long anyway.

ditto! with high status like ucsf, they have the rights to be picky and strict about who they select.