UCSF/SFSU decisions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So I guess only one person got the call from everyone using this page. I am glad at least one of us made it!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
just got a call! stay hopeful guys!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yep! Just now. Also my call had a non SF area code so don’t ignore any calls

Reactions: 1 user
I got a call as well! It was from the person who interviewed me which was really cool

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats to all of yall, great job!! I didn’t get a call but it’s okay because I’m glad y’all did 😊

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats to all of yall, great job!! I didn’t get a call but it’s okay because I’m glad y’all did 😊
Do you think there’s a small chance they might call tomorrow too? Or do you think most likely everyone was called today?

Do you think there’s a small chance they might call tomorrow too? Or do you think most likely everyone was called today?
There might be a chance because for Samuel Merritt they spent like 3 days calling so who knows! I’m just going to assume they’re not so I’m hoping to be at least waitlisted I guess 😭

Honestly I was pretty convinced they were done with calls so it’s just random at this point. Just hope for the best until you get an official decision good luck! no point guessing anymore they are just keeping us on our toes hang in there!

Hey guys, got a call today at around one from a 415 area code, best of luck

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi hope everyone is well! I got the call yesterday too, wishing the best for you all!

got rejected :( but it's all good! congrats to all of yall again!!

Congrats to everyone who was accepted, I was waitlisted! I am wondering if those who have been accepted know when you are required to accept your offer? (hoping to maybe have some type of timeline on the possibility of being accepted (i'm reaching, I know lol)) Thanks, and congrats again!

i decided to officially commit to UCSF/SFSU! i think it'd be cool to have a discord group, anyone else interested? i can make one, message me if you want an invite!

i decided to officially commit to UCSF/SFSU! i think it'd be cool to have a discord group, anyone else interested? i can make one, message me if you want an
I’ll be going too! I’d love to be part of a discord group

just wanted to check if anyone who is waitlisted has heard anything from ucsf :)

i decided to officially commit to UCSF/SFSU! i think it'd be cool to have a discord group, anyone else interested? i can make one, message me if you want an invite!
Me too! Can I join?

Hi! Can I join the group too?

Just got into UCSF off the waitlist 🤩🤩 anyone who is attending the program..what made you choose UCSF??

Just got into UCSF off the waitlist 🤩🤩 anyone who is attending the program..what made you choose UCSF??
- hospital affiliations and overall connections (Mission Bay in SF, Benioff in Oakland, the VA hospital, Mt Zion, etc etc)
- resource avalibility due to being a UC (access to the whole UC library system, for example)
- oportunity to take elective classes abt more niche PT specialities
- though more expensive than other CSUs it IS still markedly cheaper than privates -- even factoring in SF housing costs, the end result will be cheaper than just the tuition cost of a private school
- ability to access general UCSF elective classes for all health science students, for ex. medical spanish
- proximity to family
- all the DPT students from there ive talked to seem to love the program
- clinical experience opportunities
- location. ive never lived in any big city before and idk if ill want to do it for more than 3 years, but I want to try it for the oportunity and experience. i dont know if I'd ever do it otherwise.

- hospital affiliations and overall connections (Mission Bay in SF, Benioff in Oakland, the VA hospital, Mt Zion, etc etc)
- resource avalibility due to being a UC (access to the whole UC library system, for example)
- oportunity to take elective classes abt more niche PT specialities
- though more expensive than other CSUs it IS still markedly cheaper than privates -- even factoring in SF housing costs, the end result will be cheaper than just the tuition cost of a private school
- ability to access general UCSF elective classes for all health science students, for ex. medical spanish
- proximity to family
- all the DPT students from there ive talked to seem to love the program
- clinical experience opportunities
- location. ive never lived in any big city before and idk if ill want to do it for more than 3 years, but I want to try it for the oportunity and experience. i dont know if I'd ever do it otherwise.
Thank you so much for your advice!! I’ve decided to go to UCSF :)) I’m super excited && it was my top choice!!