UCSF Supplemental questions different between AADSAS and website

Started by meowdat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

meowdat

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was working on UCSF's supplemental questions and found out that there is a difference between the prompt on AADSAS and the prompt on their admission's website.

On their website, the fourth question is "WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE UCSF COMMUNITY? Please state briefly why you should be chosen for admission to the UCSF School of Dentistry over other applicants with similar experiences and qualifications." However, on AADSAS, the question is "WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE UCSF COMMUNITY? Please state briefly how you will contribute to the UCSF School of Dentistry."

Since these are asking for quite different things, I was wondering which is the appropriate one that I should follow. Any advice is appreciated, thanks!
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2018-06-24 at 5.34.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-24 at 5.34.47 PM.png
    77.4 KB · Views: 176
  • Screen Shot 2018-06-24 at 5.34.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-24 at 5.34.32 PM.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 168
Personally, I just answered the questions on AADSAS! The questions on their website are from last year's application so they might not have updated it.