UCSF supplementary application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toothfairy24

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
Does anyone have a copy of UCSF supplementary application. I applied early september, my application should arrive in 2 weeks. I heard the secondary is really long. I want to start working on it. Ohh does USC, temple, NYU, BU, and columbia require a supplementary application? I couldn't find it on the website. If so, can I get a copy of it. thanks so much
-toothfairy24

Members don't see this ad.

USC no, only $65.00
NYU no, only $75 and picture
BU no, no only $60 and picture

thanks ShawnOne. Should I send the money and the picture now or wait for the post card and then send
-toothfairy24

Members don't see this ad :)
hmmm....USC you can definately send, BU and NYU I think you can send, but not sure. I doubt they will be pissed you sent a check ;)

Here u go:

1.How did you arrive at the decision to select dentistry as a profession?

2.Describe any experience volunteer or observational in the dental/ health care field, and explain what you were able to do and for how long as well as how it reinforced your career choice.

3.What impact do you feel your socioeconomic status has had on your plans to pursue a dental education? Please explain.

4.Explain any personal hardships (if any) you have overcome to get to where you are today.

5.If you were employed while attending college how many hours a week were you employed, and what was the nature of your work?

6.List any activities indicative of your independent academic endeavors such as publications or research projects.

7.Have you ever been recognized for any outstanding scholarly achievements, athletic or musical talent, or community service? Please explain.

8.How and in what way have you demonstrated your concern for the less fortunate in your community?

9.Are you proficient in any other language either written or conversational?

10.In an age of managed care, how can the dentist advocate patient care first, over personal or corporate profit? Example.

11.When you become a dentist, how and where do you envision your skills being employed?

12.Please state briefly why you should be selected for admission to UCSF over other applicants with similar qualifications.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

for each of these questions, how long does our response suppose to be?

As long as you wish. You can type them up on word, then print out your answers and attach them to the blue form with questions on it that were sent to you and send them in.

Have fun