KCU Supplementary App

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Predent133

Reaction score
Hello all. On July 28th, I received an email from KCU that my application was rejected and they were not offering me a supplemental application. However, today I received an email from work day saying an account want created for me and I can fill out the supplemental application and pay the fee, yet I have not gotten any other additional emails from KCU. I have posted the screenshots below. This I just super weird. Thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• IMG_0367.jpeg
    IMG_0367.jpeg
    113.9 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0366.jpeg
    IMG_0366.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 67
That certainly is weird. I was going to say maybe the supplemental was for the Masters program but after reading it, it definitely doesn’t seem like it.

You could reach out to admissions to see what the deal is, because that’s certainly confusing. With this being their first cycle, they may have not ironed out any kinks in their automated emails. So I might recommend reaching out and hearing from an admissions representative directly before giving them anymore of your money