UCSF Waitlist - Class of 2019

Started by hgp17
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hgp17

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I just wanted to make a specific thread for those of us who have been put on the waitlist from UCSF. I think it may be useful so that we can see how the waitlist is progressing as we wait even longer.

Good luck everyone!

And to get this thread going,

Waitlist position: 20
Offer: Accepted
 
I'm waitlist #14. I wish I knew so I could start house hunting 🙁
Edit: Accepted offer!
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We got an email around march stating our position on the waitlist and saying that we had to reply within 10 days to accept it