Ucsf

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cubaville

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hola everyone. My name is Alex, and I'm a student at the University of Georgia. In about a year or so I'll be applying to medical school, and UCSF is my top choice by far. I was just wondering if there was anyone on here who is planning to attend, a student, or maybe alum so I can talk to them about the application process and to get their thoughts on the school and city itself. If so, would you mind talking with me about these things? Many thanks in advance.

Peace, Love, and Recycle -
Alex

Members don't see this ad.

cubaville said:
Hola everyone. My name is Alex, and I'm a student at the University of Georgia. In about a year or so I'll be applying to medical school, and UCSF is my top choice by far. I was just wondering if there was anyone on here who is planning to attend, a student, or maybe alum so I can talk to them about the application process and to get their thoughts on the school and city itself. If so, would you mind talking with me about these things? Many thanks in advance.

Peace, Love, and Recycle -
Alex

I can tell you about applications, etc. Especially from the perspective of an out-of-state student. The school is incredible, and if I didn't have another incredible school as an option I would have easily chosen UCSF. So if you have any questions about applying, perceptions/interviews, etc, let me know.

Try posting this in the allopathic forums. I know of at least 2 current students who post in there occasionally.