UERM Medical Student/Graduates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LeonStryfe

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have read that many people have applied and have attended UERM this passed two years. I was wondering if anyone who attended or currently attending UERM could give me some insight about a couple of things.

How does the clinical rotations work in UERM, especially with the US affiliated hospital clinical rotations which I assume can be taken during the last year. I'm also interested in taking Visiting Clrkships Electives at another Hospital and I was wondering if its possible as well since I want to do immense myself int he area I want to specialized on. Can I discuss this with an advisor at UERM when the time comes? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I have a question for those who are attending/have attended UERM.

What are/were your schedules like for your first year? Do you get to choose what time some of your classes are, or are all your classmates in the exact same section as yourself?

Last edited:
hi ! may i ask how the interview in uerm would be.. and the schedule... i passed an application form last jan.30(last day for filing of application!)and still haven't received a call... hmf.....

Members don't see this ad :)
hi ! may i ask how the interview in uerm would be.. and the schedule... i passed an application form last jan.30(last day for filing of application!)and still haven't received a call... hmf.....

hi!, d pa rn ako tinatawagan sa interview:(, nun jan 7 pako nag apply :sleep:, tinawagan ko na sila nun monday sabi nila nxt wik daw nila ako tatawagan para sa interview.

hi!, d pa rn ako tinatawagan sa interview:(, nun jan 7 pako nag apply :sleep:, tinawagan ko na sila nun monday sabi nila nxt wik daw nila ako tatawagan para sa interview.
---Alam nyo ba kung until when magiinterview ang UERm??? waaa kakainis tagaltagal march na daw magrerelease ng result eh anong petsa na kaya

wait lng kayo! try to be patient...hehe ako nga halos 2 months after ngsubmit ng application natawagan for interview! at halos araw araw ko cla tnatawagan! natarayan na nga ako sa kulit ko hehe pero eventually tumawag na din. I was interviewed last week of january...so gudluck!

I was hopefully accepted in UE Med. Already enrolled and still waiting for the scholarship grants results. I am new here. hope to see everyone in june. the orientation will be on june 4. there will be school tours and briefing of the policies. there will also be books exhibit so we can avail it in UE mismo. that's what i heard.

i am glad there's a forum like this here. i'm in section A btw.:) My name starts with D.

I was hopefully accepted in UE Med. Already enrolled and still waiting for the scholarship grants results. I am new here. hope to see everyone in june. the orientation will be on june 4. there will be school tours and briefing of the policies. there will also be books exhibit so we can avail it in UE mismo. that's what i heard.

i am glad there's a forum like this here. i'm in section A btw.:) My name starts with D.

classmate! section A din ako... btw, do i have to apply for the scholarship program? kase sabi ng registrar no need na daw... naguguluhan ako... i really need the scholarship... hehe

terencedgr8, from the orientation, pag may latin honors ka ata, di na kelangan magapply.. or pag pumasok ka sa quota na sinet nila (nmat, grades, etc. )

ako din kasi, waiting for scholarship..

hintayin nalang naten magmonday.. :D

goodluck saten!

terencedgr8, from the orientation, pag may latin honors ka ata, di na kelangan magapply.. or pag pumasok ka sa quota na sinet nila (nmat, grades, etc. )

ako din kasi, waiting for scholarship..

hintayin nalang naten magmonday.. :D

goodluck saten!

tnx mikaela... sa recognition day(sa monday) ba ipepresent ung mga scholars?

section A kaba?

tnx mikaela... sa recognition day(sa monday) ba ipepresent ung mga scholars?

section A kaba?

section B. :D at yes, sa recog daw malalaman kung nakuha naten ang scholarship .. :D kaya goodluck saten! :D