UF/Gainesville, 4/18/2008

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jsp

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd open a thread for us to share our experience Friday. Good Luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

just got back....I thought the interviewers were very down to earth! we had a good time!

Good to hear that they were grounded and you did well! GOOD LUCK!:)

Also, I heard that UF had a list of practice questions posted? Where can I find those? Thank you!:)

Members don't see this ad :)
I was unaware that UF posted a list of questions....

However, everything they asked was very "predictable"...(not just me, but what I heard from other people there too)...if you look over a couple websites on performance/behavioral based interviewing tips/questions you'll be fine. Just get a handful of good situations (like when you showed leadership, worked on a team, solved a problem etc) re-familiarized in your head and chances are you'll be able to apply one of those stories to whatever they ask you to tell them about.

yeah I think it was a good day, i just need to finish up my last classes, Organic II is killing me, I wish i could just quit my job.

But the interview seemed to go well. :)

Hi hi..I dont know what to say, but all I can say is good luck for everyone, lets wait and see...:)