Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!
So I am trying to choose between these schools and I am wondering if anyone who has went to these schools or has any opinion on where to go can give me some advice? I went to UM for undergrad and I love it here but I'm always up for change and would love to experience some. Just the price and cost of living in the surrounding area is a little astronomical for someone who is trying to pay for it all myself. Any thoughts on pros and cons?
Thank you
So I am trying to choose between these schools and I am wondering if anyone who has went to these schools or has any opinion on where to go can give me some advice? I went to UM for undergrad and I love it here but I'm always up for change and would love to experience some. Just the price and cost of living in the surrounding area is a little astronomical for someone who is trying to pay for it all myself. Any thoughts on pros and cons?
Thank you