UF or USF? (Pharmacy school suggestions)

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

19ixiann

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm considering UF, USF, and FAMU for pharmacy, but I'd like to go to the same school for undergrad as grad to make things easier later on. Any thoughts or opinions on any of those schools would be helpful.
 
I went to UF as an undergrad. They consider themselves in a different league than those other schools. "They" meaning the schools administration and marketing department. Its a solid state school, and (maybe) slightly above average school among comparable state schools. I'm not pharm, but I'm pretty sure any Florida-based program/employer would prefer UF pharm over the other ones. If you're not looking to be in Florida after pharmacy school, I think they could care less about the school, and more about how well you did at the particular school.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile