UF PHPB vs CU Boulder Pre Health Post Bacc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hazelnut3491

Reaction score
Does anyone here have any direct experience, attended or planning to attend, at either UF's PHPB program or CU Boulder's Pre Health Post Bacc program?

I am originally from Florida and received my undergrad degree from UF. It seems like the program provides a comprehensive pre med track but it is two years and thus more costly. I've already been accepted to this program for Fall 2019. However, I currently live in Denver and I'd like to go to CU Boulder's pre med program that is one year long so I can keep residency in Colorado. I wouldn't have to move back to Florida but it is not directly linked to a med-school whereas UF's is. The application for CU Boulder's program opens Oct 1st. Anyone know first hand about either of these programs?

Members don't see this ad.

I will be attending UF's PHPB in the Fall, was originally planning on attending last year but had to defer my admission for a year due to finances. From speaking with the program coordinator it sounds like things have been going quite well for the program, and that they have experienced a large amount of success in regards to their students being admitted to various medical, dental, and veterinary schools.