Uf !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by shuna
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
shuna.... UF is a terrible school. everyone withdraw your app ASAP...

i heard their is an initiation ritual involving a goat and a condo... WAIT..mmm...i won't spoil it for you..i'll let you all experience it first hand. :laugh:

jb!🙂
 
Im not sure that they accpeted that many ppl so far- so I am sure that are still more sits for other ppl. Besides, im not 100% sure that I am going so you guys might have another sit to count on.

Hey Shuna! Thanks for the encouragement!! If you dont mind me asking, what are your top choice schools? 🙂
 
Hey Shuna! Thanks for the encouragement!! If you dont mind me asking, what are your top choice schools? 🙂

You are very welcome...I just got today another interview at UCLA...

Im very confused...I think its Upenn/ Stony/ UF/ UCLA
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
shuna.... UF is a terrible school. everyone withdraw your app ASAP...

i heard their is an initiation ritual involving a goat and a condo... WAIT..mmm...i won't spoil it for you..i'll let you all experience it first hand. :laugh:

jb!🙂


JB- that's not nice 😱