Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UFCVM c/o 2027 Applicants
Started by Hcat
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
where are you going instead?
Someone dropped out the first day of school when one of my mentors attended ufcvm and they called in someone off of the waitlist to fill the seat.Does anyone know, once the final class is decided does the alternate list go away? Let's say that between when all seats are accepted and the start of classes, someone defers their seat or drops their seat last minute. Would that still be the final class or is there a possibility that they will people from the waitlist to fill those seats?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Cornell!where are you going instead?
congrats!! A surgeon I work with did his DVM there before his residency and he loved it 🙂Cornell!
any more movement today? my anxiety is through the roof 🥲
Shayna.ramirez179@hotmail
New Member
Just got pulled off of the waitlist today (4/18/2023) 😊 I'm IS for those that are curious. I'm so excited to become a Gator 🐊
Congrats!!Just got pulled off of the waitlist today (4/18/2023) 😊 I'm IS for those that are curious. I'm so excited to become a Gator 🐊
Just got pulled off OOS waitlist!!
Yay I've been rooting for you 🙂Just got pulled off OOS waitlist!!
Yessss!!!!!!! So happy for you ❤️Just got pulled off OOS waitlist!!
Yay I've been rooting for you 🙂
Thank you so muchh!! So excited 🙂Yessss!!!!!!! So happy for you ❤️
Was there a facebook group? And did they send that apartment or living space thing they talked about that was sent last year? My mom is freaking out about where im gonna liv lol
This is y’all’s Facebook page. You can look it up and request to join. The housing resources should have been posted in there 🙂Was there a facebook group? And did they send that apartment or living space thing they talked about that was sent last year? My mom is freaking out about where im gonna liv lol
Attachments
thank you!!This is y’all’s Facebook page. You can look it up and request to join. The housing resources should have been posted in there 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Was I supposed to get a confirmation after I sent in my acceptance form?
Was I supposed to get a confirmation after I sent in my acceptance form?
Mine took like a week or two tbh. Idk about others
UF student they'll call you up until like July but most of the folks have been pulled up until then. I can ask the powers that be in the morning if it helps.Students=money so if there’s an open seat they want to fill it and get paid for as many students as possible. Even up to the start date. I didn’t go to school at UF but I can’t see how they would be any different…theoretically it would be possible to get a call even like the week before classes started. But from being around SDN for many years, I’d say that most of the movement pretty much stops in June and if you haven’t heard anything by then it’s unlikely you’ll get a spot. But it’s not impossible to get a call closer to when school would start.
Hello all, I have been offered an IS seat on Thursday and since I was at work I was unable to answer the phone call, but I did respond to the email and left voice messages as well. I think I am just being paranoid but I don't want to decline my seat at Colorado State just yet until I get confirmation, but since it's Friday when will that be? I have already cancelled my moving services and apartment deposit.
It’s a holiday weekend so I’d just be patient. No one would probably be at CSU to take your call withdrawing until at least Tuesday either because if the holiday, so just relax and enjoy your luck. I am not affiliated with UF but I assume they’ll get back to you early next week then you can cancel with CSU later.