Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I couldn't find a thread for students applying for Fall 2013 admissions to this school so I decided to start one.
I'm really interested in their PGY1 residency program in Augusta (Acute care, and drug-use policy development)!
I've also living in VA for most of my life and I really wanna GET OUT and see what's out there. Never been to Athens but I heard it was quite the resort.
Anyone applying here almost done with their application? This is the first year they are using Pharmcas.
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE APPLYING!
😍
I'm really interested in their PGY1 residency program in Augusta (Acute care, and drug-use policy development)!
I've also living in VA for most of my life and I really wanna GET OUT and see what's out there. Never been to Athens but I heard it was quite the resort.
Anyone applying here almost done with their application? This is the first year they are using Pharmcas.
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE APPLYING!
😍