UGA COP Class of 2023

Started by Atlien23
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Atlien23

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! Didn't see a thread for UGA COP C/O 2023 yet so I thought I'd go ahead and start it! Just interviewed there last Monday, October 1 for early decision. Has anybody who interviewed in the other session heard back yet?
 
Hey guys! Didn't see a thread for UGA COP C/O 2023 yet so I thought I'd go ahead and start it! Just interviewed there last Monday, October 1 for early decision. Has anybody who interviewed in the other session heard back yet?
I got a call last Thursday saying that I got accepted!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I chose Athens also! Also, as a side note, I’m a female and looking to find some other pharmacy students to live with next year so if anyone is interested let me know!