UGA - Yes or No ???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

philong8901

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone I want to apply to UGA when i Graduated in my high school, but i don't know a lot about this school, all i want to know is tuition, fees.

In the website they said, In-state undergraduate tuition at UGA is $466 per semester below the average of our peers.
So is that the words above mean if i go to that school 6 years(pharmacist), i will only pay for that school 12K only(i am now live in Savannah, i don't really know am i resident with that school or not!)

Once more, somebody explain for me "campus" mean?

Members don't see this ad.

I think this post is in the wrong forum. This forum is for individuals interested in applying to allopathic U.S. medical schools, not high school students applying to undergraduate institutions.

I think this post is in the wrong forum. This forum is for individuals interested in applying to allopathic U.S. medical schools, not high school students applying to undergraduate institutions.

uhm... UGA is a school in U.S

I did posted a few post to ask about medical schools, and that's all fine, so in the RULE of the forum, i didn't see any Sentence say " high school students can't use this forum"???? any ideas?

Members don't see this ad :)
Another thread that should be closed...this has not been a very "good Friday" for intelligent posts...

You will get in-state tuition. Depending on whether or not you qualify for HOPE, you'll get tuition and fees covered.

uhm where is the different between tuition and fees?
tuition is 400, and fees is?

A HOPE like u said is for decrease the tuition and fees?

what?

HOPE scholarship pays for tuition and most fees. You still have to pay for class specific ones like lab fees.

This is really something you should be talking to your school's guidance counselor about.

I got my chuckles for the day reading this post.

philong,

UGA is indeed a US school, but this forum is for people applying to Allopathic (medical, MD) schools in the US. It's not for any university, just for medical schools.

I got my chuckles for the day reading this post.

philong,

UGA is indeed a US school, but this forum is for people applying to Allopathic (medical, MD) schools in the US. It's not for any university, just for medical schools.

ok sorry i still confuse the different between Unis and Schools?
university and school is differ?
um......i guest University is like an Universal Movie Production?

so where in this SDN forum i can go in?

Sorry yall

why you throw chip?