UGA's new pre-vet day

Started by Parklife
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I'm jealous, I don't think any schools around here have a program like that. That's so cool. Hopefully some other colleges will copy UGA 🙂
 
I'm jealous, I don't think any schools around here have a program like that. That's so cool. Hopefully some other colleges will copy UGA 🙂

Go dawgs 😎


We have a lot of programs like this for pre-dentistry students, but it's rare for vet med. I highly recommend you guys go!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you at UGA? And prevet?

I am, but I'm not pre-vet. I'm pre-dental. A buddy of mine who is pre-vet told me about this, and I thought I'd lend an olive branch to you guys on SDN.

On the pre-dental forum, we're always looking for events like these to attend. I figured you guys would too.


Edit: Just realized you're a fellow bulldog 😀
 
Yea! I am! Seems like there aren't many here!

There aren't many high schoolers here, but maybe some will come along and be interested! 🙂
 
Yea! I am! Seems like there aren't many here!

There aren't many high schoolers here, but maybe some will come along and be interested! 🙂

I actually transferred in from Tech. I've spoken to at least 7 of us here on SDN!

Maybe I should've posted this in the high school section. :laugh:
 
I actually transferred in from Tech. I've spoken to at least 7 of us here on SDN!

Maybe I should've posted this in the high school section. :laugh:

I meant on the prevet site. I've told people about it but nobody takes it serious. They don't understand how helpful SDN can be. 🙄