Uh oh...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cerberus

Heroic Necromancer
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
There is a game on saturday and I heard that the marching band marches past where I am taking the test playing "Rocky Top". I swear to ****ing christ if I get disturbed someone in a band uniform is getting a no2 pencil up his ass.

Members don't see this ad.

Cerberus said:
There is a game on saturday and I heard that the marching band marches past where I am taking the test playing "Rocky Top". I swear to ****ing christ if I get disturbed someone in a band uniform is getting a no2 pencil up his ass.

I would say someone is messing with you... Can you trust who told u this?

I'm assuming your taking it at the humanities building at UT. One of my kaplan instructors said that its only for the August one that this happens.

Last April at UCLA they had the MCAT at the same time they had the annual Los Angeles Times Festival of Books! So they had tents and *ish all set up on campus with a bunch of kids and grown ups running walking/running around campus. :thumbdown:

Members don't see this ad :)
Cerberus said:

maybe you'll luck out and they'll play that "eye of the tiger" song

lol, none the less, that would suck.......especially if they started jammin' during the verbal section

Assuming "Rocky Top" is only sung at University-Tenn probably =)

ha! my school is having an open house on the day of the mcat, with demonstrartions, marching bands.. the whole thing! beat that!!!

Some really smart person scheduled Cal Day on the same day as the MCAT, so all of the people taking the test at UC Berkeley get to hear loud rock music and people riding by on small trams with megaphones, announcing "And in this hall students are taking the MCAT as we speak. . . "

I'm so glad I'm not going to be there. . .

cal day is what i what i was referring to in my post. but i think it's always on the third saturday of april or some set day like that, so you can't really blame the school.

where are you taking it, nikibean?

Cerberus said:

"All I know is it's a pity life can't be simple again. Rocky Top...".

My school's having their "Admit Day" open house the same day as the MCAT...complete with a cultural fair right next to the building the test is in. Wonderful planning on the part of the UC's

Hey,
I'll be at Laney. Good luck. Remember, this is just a step that takes you closer to your goal.
Blessings to all, and may we all score above 30.

:luck: