Cerberus

Heroic Necromancer
15+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2001
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
There is a game on saturday and I heard that the marching band marches past where I am taking the test playing "Rocky Top". I swear to ****ing christ if I get disturbed someone in a band uniform is getting a no2 pencil up his ass.

fun8stuff

*hiding from patients*
15+ Year Member
Apr 9, 2003
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Cerberus said:
There is a game on saturday and I heard that the marching band marches past where I am taking the test playing "Rocky Top". I swear to ****ing christ if I get disturbed someone in a band uniform is getting a no2 pencil up his ass.
I would say someone is messing with you... Can you trust who told u this?

An Yong

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
Status
I'm assuming your taking it at the humanities building at UT. One of my kaplan instructors said that its only for the August one that this happens.

About the Ads

pmpndaflip

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 7, 2004
Visit site
Status
Last April at UCLA they had the MCAT at the same time they had the annual Los Angeles Times Festival of Books! So they had tents and *ish all set up on campus with a bunch of kids and grown ups running walking/running around campus. :thumbdown:

felipe5

Fingerpickin' Good
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2002
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Cerberus said:
maybe you'll luck out and they'll play that "eye of the tiger" song

lol, none the less, that would suck.......especially if they started jammin' during the verbal section

Cerberus

Heroic Necromancer
15+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2001
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
An Yong said:
I'm assuming your taking it at the humanities building at UT. One of my kaplan instructors said that its only for the August one that this happens.
do we go to school together?

Cerberus

Heroic Necromancer
15+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2001
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
An Yong said:
Assuming "Rocky Top" is only sung at University-Tenn probably =)
Let me get this straight, we both go to UT and we are both math majors? Now hows that for coincidence.... :eek:

CH3CH2OH

born to be wild-type
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 25, 2003
in the (cDNA) library
Visit site
Status
Non-Student
ha! my school is having an open house on the day of the mcat, with demonstrartions, marching bands.. the whole thing! beat that!!!

nikibean

Tip your guide.
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 4, 2004
Cali. But not the cool part.
Visit site
Status
Other Health Professions Student
Some really smart person scheduled Cal Day on the same day as the MCAT, so all of the people taking the test at UC Berkeley get to hear loud rock music and people riding by on small trams with megaphones, announcing "And in this hall students are taking the MCAT as we speak. . . "

I'm so glad I'm not going to be there. . .

CH3CH2OH

born to be wild-type
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 25, 2003
in the (cDNA) library
Visit site
Status
Non-Student
cal day is what i what i was referring to in my post. but i think it's always on the third saturday of april or some set day like that, so you can't really blame the school.

where are you taking it, nikibean?

Fermata

Hold me.
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 11, 2003
Vale of Humility Between Two Mountains of Conceit
Status
Attending Physician
Cerberus said:
"All I know is it's a pity life can't be simple again. Rocky Top...".

ucsdmd2b

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2003
San Diego, CA
Visit site
Status
My school's having their "Admit Day" open house the same day as the MCAT...complete with a cultural fair right next to the building the test is in. Wonderful planning on the part of the UC's

nikibean

Tip your guide.
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 4, 2004
Cali. But not the cool part.
Visit site
Status
Other Health Professions Student
Hey,
I'll be at Laney. Good luck. Remember, this is just a step that takes you closer to your goal.
Blessings to all, and may we all score above 30.

:luck:

CanIMakeIt

It will get better once you are...still waiting :)
15+ Year Member
Oct 8, 2003
Status
Attending Physician
nikibean said:
Hey,
I'll be at Laney. Good luck. Remember, this is just a step that takes you closer to your goal.
Blessings to all, and may we all score above 30.

:luck:
Amen to that :D

About the Ads