Jul 10, 2012
Status
Pre-Optometry
I got accepted back in October. We were at the same interview. I was the guy in the grey suit. I recognize your screenname as your real name.

OP
K
Jan 30, 2013
Status
Optometrist
I got accepted back in October. We were at the same interview. I was the guy in the grey suit. I recognize your screenname as your real name.
wow great memory haha. I'm going to take a guess, but your name is justin right? first name that popped in my head.

Oct 16, 2013
Status
Hey guys, I have an interview soon with UHCO, can any current students share their experience as well as its strengths. Thanks!

Sep 12, 2013
Status
Pre-Optometry
Hey guys, I have an interview soon with UHCO, can any current students share their experience as well as its strengths. Thanks!
Hey! I just had my interview at UHCO! It's super fun and laid back. The interview lasted 20 minutes honestly. Highest recommendation: Just be yourself! It's an easy interview :)

Oct 22, 2013
Status
Pre-Optometry
Hey everyone! I have an interview coming up at UHCO and was wondering roughly how long it took for them to get back to you?

Sep 12, 2013
Status
Pre-Optometry
I'm pretty sure it depends on your group. But most of the time you hear back the same day.