uhco living?

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xpothosx

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Where do you guys live? Are there Any particular apts or neighborhoods close to campus that most uhco students live?

Members don't see this ad.

xpothosx said:
Where do you guys live? Are there Any particular apts or neighborhoods close to campus that most uhco students live?
I was told that most students lived by the Medical Center, but that’s all I know. Can anyone tell us a little bit about this?

J.opt said:
I was told that most students lived by the Medical Center, but that’s all I know. Can anyone tell us a little bit about this?
yup, it's pretty much the medical center area and all the apartments right next to reliant stadium.

Members don't see this ad :)
How would I go about searching for a roommate if Im attending UHCO? Do they have a list of people that I can see that are attending that are looking for roommates?

xpothosx said:
How would I go about searching for a roommate if Im attending UHCO? Do they have a list of people that I can see that are attending that are looking for roommates?
When I was in Houston they said that on previous years they had had some kind of on-line chat with the people who were accepted, where they would talk about roommates, and financial aid, etc. I wouldn’t be surprised if they had a list of people looking for roommates either.

Have you heard anything from them after you were accepted? I’ve only gotten a few emails regarding financial aid. Some housing info wouldn’t hurt, since I don’t really know much about Houston.

Where are all the other people who were accepted at Houston? :cool:

they will have a roomie list set up soon once the class list is finalized. They'll ask you for roommate info, whether you can live with a smoker, how neat you are, etc.

Most students do live by the med center ... more specifically Reliant stadium... in an area known as condoland. 1 bedrooms run about 600 dollars.

Kristene9 said:
Does UH have any type of spring visit before the fall?

they have optometry day.. but it's mostly for undergrads. There's no real second look weekend that I know of