Uhco

Started by iizrkool
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

iizrkool

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone! I was wondering if UHCO has a rolling admissions policy. If you apply as soon as possible (after august 1st), how soon can you hear from them? Please let me know. Thank you in advance.
 
They do have rolling admissions, and it really helps to apply early. I think they even have a preferred deadline around October 15, and if you were to apply before that date you’d have a better chance of getting in. I applied in early October and it took them longer than Nova and SCO to get back to me; a little less than a month.
Good luck.