UHS 2004

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey Steve (HOOSIER) I found out who you are
smile.gif
I have my interview on April 10. Everyone wish me luck. I just recieved "The DO's" yesterday and I am cramming it into my head. I am kinda worried that I am just going to get waitlisted at UHS-COM because it is so late in the game. What does everyone else think?

Members don't see this ad.

Do any of you from KC know any doctors or hospitals that may be looking for a nurse practitioner? My wife is an APN and will be looking for a job when we move. Does anyone have any ideas. We will be heading up there probably in mid June early July so that she can start looking. She is verrrry stressed about it, to say the least, so any info anybody may give would be great.

Thanks

------------------

We were told at our interview that there were spaces for every one at our interview. In other words they weren't interviewing 25 prospects for only 2 or 3 openings. My interview was on 3-20-00 and was notified of acceptance on 3-28-00!! Good luck, know why you want to be a DO, have some thoughts about the usual ethics type questions ( abortion, euthanasia, the right to health care, etc.) Be sure to know some history about Dr Still! The student ambassadors will help you to feel comfortable on interview day - ask them anything, they're very candid and willing to give their best answers!

Eric J.
UHS2004

Members don't see this ad :)
Ryan-I wouldn't stress too much over the interview, but I guess that is easier said than done. If you review the previous post on this bulletin board and interviewfeedback.com I think you will be prepared for their questions. It's really a laid back atmosphere. Let me know how it goes. Hopefully you can join the rest of us in a good old KC Bar-BQ!!!

Steve
UHS 2004

Just found this bulletin board. I had my interview on March 3, and was accepted the next week. Can't wait to meet everyone next year...really looking forward to it!!!

Hi everyone! I'm new to this message board too. I from Kansas but living in Texas and it seems that you have both of those already added to your list! I'm excited to meet you all!!! Email me if anyone is interested in getting together over the summer!

------------------
Erica