UHS interview 6 Dec

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dctrben

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello my fellow posters, I am writing to see if anyone else out there in SDN land has an interview on 7 December. This is my first interview invitation and let me tell you, it was a HUGE relief. I think UHS is a great school and one of my top three, and from what I have read I have a great chance of getting accepted. Now all I have to do is not blow the interview. I hope to meet a couple of you there in KC.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello DctrBen,
Congrats on the interview. I am interviewing at UHS on Monday(19th). It is also my first interview. I will let you know how it goes. How are preparing for the interview? Good luck.

Hi,
I just wanted to add that I've got an interview there on Dec.5th, and I'm really excited about it, too! :)
I loved that catalogue they sent with the interview invite--it sells the school really well.

Good Luck with your interviews!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Guys,
I am a first year student and a student ambassador. I dont know if I am scheduled to give tours on your interview days, but ask for JT, I would love to meet you. I think that you will love UHS!! The best advice anyone can give you is to be calm and enjoy the day!! If you have any questions feel free to email me. jdewitt @uhs.edu. I think I am scheduled to give tours on Monday the 19th. Take care and enjoy K.C. while you are here!
JT

BamaAlum,

I did a couple mock interviews (panel style) and I am becoming as familiar as possible with the school's website. I am also going to email JT and ask him some questions before hand.

Good luck with the interview, I hope to be one of your classmates next year.

jt, you should have reminded all interviewees to bring a jacket...it is getting chilly here!

Everybody, good luck with your interviews and try to have fun while you're in KC. The interview is designed to be laidback and a "try us on, we'll try you on" day. Sleep well and eat a good breakfast, then get ready to see where you'll be spending the next couple of years.

electra

How's it going everyone? I'm glad to read everyone's excitement on interviewing at UHS! Believe me, it is a fantastic school. School has really kept me busy, though, for I have not posted on SDN in months (I used to post quite a bit last year). To JT- give them some good advice while they're interviewing (I know you'll help calm there nerves), and good luck on the quiz tomorrow if you read this tonight! Good luck to everyone and enjoy your Thanksgiving break and the rest of this year (because next year, med school will be just a LITTLE bit harder for you than college). Believe me, I can't wait for a few days off!

-Nathan Box