UHS Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AnnaMags

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is my first post...I've been visiting for a while now. I wanted to see if any of you will be interviewing at UHS on January 28. I will be interviewing that day.

Also--if you have any tips for me, let me know.

Congratulations to all of you who have made it this far.

Members don't see this ad.

the most important things you can do.....

re-read your application and know what you wrote cold.

know something about osteopathic medicine before you get here.

read the newspaper and know a little about what is going on in the science/medicine world, such as anthrax, cloning, etc. Never know when some basic science faculty will throw a question at you! ;-)

look good

relax, because making interview is a very good sign. the day is planned to be un, try us on, we'll try you on.

electra
MS-1, UHS-COM

Thanks so much for sending your tips my way. I'm really excited for the interview. Do you have any idea how many they interview, vs. how many they accept?

How is your first year going at UHS?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi AnnaMags,

I interviewed at UHS last month, and while I was there I was told that they only interview people that they already know they want in their program.
Their acceptance rate, once you get to the interview stage, is something like 90%, so you've got a REALLY great chance already! They just want to make sure you're not a psychopath or anything face-to-face... :D
Have you checked out <a href="http://www.interviewfeedback.com" target="_blank">interviewfeedback.com</a> ? There's some good advice there.

I hope to see you in August! :)

Hi! I will see you on interview day on the 28th. I am also very excited to see my family out in KC.
I am going to check out interviewfeedback.com because it helped me so much in my last interview. I know about osteopathic, but am also reading up on the history again just in case!
If this is your first interview, dress professionally! The last group of people I was with looked so sharp that the few who didn't really stood out.
Well, I can't wait! See you there!