uhs this aug!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

axenos

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ya century towers creeped me out too. i dont think i want to live there, but the it would be the best way to meet people. im coming from atlanta and wont know anybody. i dont know? anybody else know where they are going to live?

--april:)

Members don't see this ad.

April, hey glad to meet ya... post your (or pm) your AIM name if ya got one if you get a chance. a few of us are already in contact... its a good way to stay informed about whats goin on and to expect...

i think im gonna stay at CT mostly because of "location location location"... but it is also a pretty safe and reasonable place i think... but im also going to med skool and giving up a fairly nice lifestyle so take what i say with a grain of salt...

ya i think after talking to my parents CT would make the most sense. i still am new on how to use this website and am having trouble finding and posting info. i feel pretty smart. so under what place are the rest of you all talking?

-my aol aim name is lirpa0081