• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

axenos

15+ Year Member
Mar 31, 2004
kansas city mo
Visit site
Status
ya century towers creeped me out too. i dont think i want to live there, but the it would be the best way to meet people. im coming from atlanta and wont know anybody. i dont know? anybody else know where they are going to live?

--april:)

cooldreams

American Mensa Member :)
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 11, 2003
Status
April, hey glad to meet ya... post your (or pm) your AIM name if ya got one if you get a chance. a few of us are already in contact... its a good way to stay informed about whats goin on and to expect...

i think im gonna stay at CT mostly because of "location location location"... but it is also a pretty safe and reasonable place i think... but im also going to med skool and giving up a fairly nice lifestyle so take what i say with a grain of salt...

axenos

15+ Year Member
Mar 31, 2004
kansas city mo
Visit site
Status
ya i think after talking to my parents CT would make the most sense. i still am new on how to use this website and am having trouble finding and posting info. i feel pretty smart. so under what place are the rest of you all talking?

-my aol aim name is lirpa0081

About the Ads