UHS waitlist

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by NMH2001, Sep 30, 2002.

1. NMH2001

NMH2001 Ferret Momma

i am sooo excited to have an interview at UHS on Oct 14th. From what I have been hearing it seems as though it only takes about a week to find out your fate. Does anyone know if UHS puts a lot of people on a waitlist, or gives out straight acceptances?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Doctortobee

Doctortobee Senior Member

Yeah I would like to know too!

4. sleepy16

sleepy16 New Member

I had an interview to UHS in March and was accepted. Most of the people on my interview day were accepted also. From my understanding , If they invited you to an interview you are almost certain of being accepted becuase they only invite the people they really want.
    If you want some advise about the interview, brush up on medical knowledge because they ask a lot of ethical type questions

5. outgolfing

outgolfing Member

hey people...i also interviewed last year...and it's true that they are very good about accepting people from interviews...cuz they don't want to waste your time and their time...they just want to make sure that you're a good person...just have fun...and relax....
    i got in last year in march..but, now go to a different school....
    my questions were easy...we ended up talking about the country side and traffic and things like that....just small talk..they were really nice throughout the whole day....
    always,
    vinh