1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

UHS

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by predoc0843, Dec 18, 2000.

1. predoc0843

predoc0843 Junior Member

Today I received an invitation for an interview Jan. 24. I started to read this forum and also Interview Feedback's website, and have noticed the majority of students who posted, have been accepted. Sounds good since I will be interview in less than a month. But because so many of been accepted, does that been slot are begining to fill up? Just curious.

Thanks

David

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. UHS03

UHS03 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

In the past, UHS has accepted the vast majority of those who are invited to interview. Getting the interview means they want you and want to make sure you're not a knob in real life. Don't sweat it..almost all the people I hung out with during my interview are now classmates of mine trying desperately to make it through this exam week! What I wouldn't give for it to be Friday...