UHS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tostra

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey UHS'ers has anyone heard from their faculty advisor yet? I was just wondering since it seems some time ago that I received notice of who my advisor was and that we would be contacted sometime in the near future. Maybe they'll contact us after the school year, since classes are still going on. Oh well, just wondering.....

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in the same boat, Tostra. My advisor is Dr. Pam Thomas (one of the anatomy professors). I interviewed with her and she seems like a fantastic lady!

-Nathan (UHS-COM)

Ditto here, I haven't heard anything, but wasn't worried about it because I didn't figure they had anything to offer until next year. The next thing I am looking forward to is an orientation schedule. When is everyone planning on getting to KC?

Members don't see this ad :)
guys, I dealt with my faculty advisor perhaps twice in 2 years...one time was the first day of school. I really wouldn't sweat it at all.
Your biggest asset will be your big brother/sister.

Hey Batory, I'll be in KC around the first of August - my job goes through July. I can't wait. KC is an awesome city. My girlfriend is being flown down for an RD job interview at the Children's hospital next week. Cool!

Ewagner is right. I don't think my advisor could pick me out of a police line-up. Your big bro/sis is a much more valuable person to get to know. Good luck to all of you!

So when do we get our big bro/sis?

I'll be there the first week of August as well. Can't wait!!!

All I can say is that 3 years ago, I got my big brother at least a month before classes started...he helped me look for a place to live.

If I remember right, I found out in June.