UIC anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Are you sure about that, the establishing residency during first year? They didnt mention that at all during the interview (maybe because I was the only out of stater). But if thats true, then thats awesome!

I'd go ahead and get in touch with Ann or Jill and ask them. I'm not sure how it works either being that all state schools have their own way. I'm sure establishing residency would swing a lot of potential out of staters to venture toward the city of Chicago.

Members don't see this ad.

I have a buddy that is a first year originally from Milwaukee. If I run into him I will ask about the residency and tuition question. I would think you'd have to live here for 1 calendar year, but I am not. Like Purdue said, it wouldn't hurt to contact Ann.

I can't believe I forgot the Cubs, who cares about the Sox, and I have never been to a Hawks game, but heard they are a lot of fun.

I have a buddy that is a first year originally from Milwaukee. If I run into him I will ask about the residency and tuition question. I would think you'd have to live here for 1 calendar year, but I am not. Like Purdue said, it wouldn't hurt to contact Ann.

I can't believe I forgot the Cubs, who cares about the Sox, and I have never been to a Hawks game, but heard they are a lot of fun.

Off topic, but...

:horns: :horns: :horns:GO SOX :horns: :horns: :horns:

:barf: Cubs :barf:

Back to UIC!!!

Thanks for the advice guys, ill get in touch w/ Ann. In the meantime, if you get a chance to ask any of the out of state people you know, i'd greatly appreciate it.