Have any of you spoken with current students?This is an email I got from a student when i asked about funding and some other things. Does this email seem like a red flag to you? This is MS MPH:
I appreciate your questions. As I stated during the panel discussion, I
had an awesome experience at UIC. I'm not sure if all of my classmates
would feel the same way. With that being said, I think the best advice I
can give you at this point is to pray about which university is the best
opportunity for you. Consider your short and long term career objectives.
Also, consider the support systems you have outside of the university
setting. Lastly, I would suggest that you consider the financial
obligations you'll have to take on in completing the degree. Taking all of
these things into consideration should leave you with a clear cut decision
on which opportunity is the best one for you. Good luck and I hope
everything works out for you.